This year's challenges

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by AJK, Jan 18, 2022.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I really think the hosts have done a great job with fresh ideas for challenges this year so far. There are some classics, but that's because well, they are classic! Even the ones I wasn't a great fan of - they turned out just fine, and I even had a bit of an epiphany with one!
    GREAT JOB TLP team!!!
    Bravo.gif

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I agree, I've loved the variety so far this year.....and I always love learning new stuff as well

SeattleSheri and Cath_ like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm glad you are enjoying them!

SeattleSheri likes this.
  4. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Yes for sure well done ! It is always fun to see what everyone makes of a challenge.

SeattleSheri likes this.
  5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

There's always more creativity in the MOC challenges. It's why I love them so much. :love I do appreciate a few classics we can expect though. When else would I ever scrap clean & simple or a layout entirely white? :lol I'm still waiting for the day we get to combine two templates. :hummm

bestcee, SeattleSheri and Karen like this.
  6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Yay! Honestly, one of the hardest parts is coming up with new ideas year after year!

7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Our Pollys are AWESOME coming up with unique challenges to get us out of our scrapping rut . . . well, for me anyway. I agree wholeheartedly! BRAVO!

8. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I am also really enjoying the challenges and have not hit a brick wall with any of them.
    This is good as when I am not at the computer this month I am VERY busy sorting and throwing out in my craft/computer room. So far I have one empty small cupboard and one empty set of drawers. I am aiming to make room so there can be a blow up bed in this room when the grandchildren come to stay. They are growing up and the older ones need a little privacy instead of all them sleeping in our loungeroom. This is a small 2 bedroom home.... sorry for the long story !!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    bestcee, SeattleSheri, Karen and 2 others like this.
  10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

As always, MOC is highly anticipated and the challenges have been amazing! Thanks to ALL for the hard work you put into making this event successful!!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

SeattleSheri and Karen like this.
  11. bumblebeee

bumblebeee Well-Known Member

Wholeheartedly agree. Not only do they keep coming up with new ideas from one year to the next, but also from many other challenges I have seen in the digi world. I may curse, ignore and hate my layouts for a few minutes, but they have all been "doable" and am definitely learning something new, and usually end up loving the end page.

Thanks to all involved.

12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying the challenges! Like Julie said, it's tricky coming up with new ones every year. :giggle I'm having just as much fun as you guys are though scrapping along and pushing myself out of my usual style. I can always tell in my printed book when I get to the pages I made for MOC because they are always extra detailed and varied. :D

mrs2a50 and SeattleSheri like this.
  13. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I was just checking to see if a kit I wanted to use for MOC by Pink Reptile is in the store. Nearly fell over to see she is no longer in the store. If we used a kit by her for MOC will it still count?

14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

yeah, I’m super sad that she isn’t here anymore too. But, yes, her kits will count for MOC this year since she was here at the beginning on the month and you don’t have to include links

AJK and SeattleSheri like this.
  15. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I just want to echo the sentiments above. It makes my heart happy that people are enjoying the challenges :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

AJK likes this.
  16. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It is sad. I have the biggest number of my kits from her. I'll have to move all her kits to my EHD.

17. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm not only enjoying the new challenges, but a number of them are things I want to keep in my scrapping toolkit to use in the future, not just one and done.

bestcee, EHStudios and AJK like this.
  18. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I agree that the challenges are fresh and exciting and some very challenging. The Pollys are really talented and pull out all the stops! It is amazing. Every day is like a gift!

AJK likes this.
  19. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I am sad PRD is moving as well. Thanks for letting us use her kits during MOC

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    AJK likes this.
  20. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

It's been fun for me too. I love the new techniques, the nudge out of my comfort zone.
    Glad you're having fun playing along.