PJs | pad patter 1.4.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Jan 4, 2022.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

upload_2022-1-4_11-43-7.jpeg

How often do you work in PJs?

I’ll admit there are many days when I get up and start doing stuff around the house or get on the TLP website and start scrapping in my pjs. Before I know it, the day is gone and I still haven’t hopped in the shower yet. I do brush my teeth first thing in the morning before, but sometimes I’d rather get all the chores done and shower afterwards.

2. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Weekends I'm likely to wear my jammies for awhile after getting up. Weekdays I have to get up and out of the house.

3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Never. I wear nightgowns so I get cold easily when I'm not in bed (having nightsweats!) I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt before I sit down at the computer.

4. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I work from home, so if I'm working, I'm fully dressed. On a non-work day I will stay in my night clothes unless I have to go out of the house or expecting visitors.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

During the week, if school is in session, I'm dressed. Not always with full hair and makeup, but a bra and clothing. I take Daniel to/from school, so I'm out of the house for ten minutes twice daily.

On the weekends, you'll have a difficult time finding me out of my granny gown or PJs. Like @fruitysuet I don't get dressed unless we're going somewhere or someone is coming over to visit. Even then, if someone is coming to visit, like my mom or sister, I might not even get dressed then.

I used to shower in the morning when I worked outside the home. Now I shower at night. It makes getting ready in the morning so much quicker. I showered in the morning back then because my hair was curly and needed a fresh washing or else it was just frizz.

6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Haha I love Maxine. Sounds like me some days. I always wear tights and long sleeved T-shirts with a hoodie over that oh and my fuzzy slippers. I laugh that it's "time to take off my day pajamas and put on my night pajamas". hahaha

7. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I don't have pajamas. :lol I sleep in old comfy clothes like sweats, leggings, etc. Often I wear them all day too, when I'm enjoying a stay at home day. But I have some I only sleep in.

8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Since they frown upon me wearing PJs to work, I have to save that for the weekend. I usually end up getting dressed on Saturday because we usually either eat out for have to run to the store, so Sunday would be the day that you're most likely to find me in PJs all day.

9. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

PJ days are a great benefit of being retired. Usually after we get home from a trip if I have nothing scheduled for the day afterward, I give myself a pajama day. And in the winter when it is cold, rainy or snowy there are lots of pj days. I laughingly say that what I really need is a wardrobe of cute pajamas. Sometimes I will shower, put on underwear and a clean pair for day wear. Yep, I have a serious love affair with pajama days!

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Today I actually got up, showered and got dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and then realized there was something wrong with my work computer and I couldn't get logged in from home. I had to go change into work clothes and go into work. :giggle Otherwise, especially in these winter months I love to wear comfy clothes all day even while working. This is one of the best benefits of working from home for me!

11. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Staying in my pjs until 11:00 is pretty much standard for me and I too seem to have collected a nice, comfortable variety. The joys of retirement.

12. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I work in pjs every morning since I shower during my lunch break. I do wear a cardigan & lounge pants on top of my nightgown as I'm freezing all day and hot all night.

13. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I'm the same, well I do have PJ's but prefer my old comfy stuff. I actually have a zipped terry/fuzzy blue top that I've had for god about 20 years if not longer. It never sees the outside world but I wear it most winters.....the stitching is come apart and the zipper is broken/missing the pull but oh god its comfy

michelepixels likes this.
  14. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I work from home so I’m often in my pjs until mid-morning and usually then just change into workout clothes to work out during the lunch hour. :D

15. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Yeah! A lot of store bought "official" pajamas aren't even comfortable.

16. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I get up and work out and take a shower first thing almost every morning. So no PJs here. Now, you will often find me putting my PJs on right after dinner.

Also, I'm probably one of the few homeschoolers you'll find that make my children get dressed every day and comb their hair and be presentable to start school... for me, it's just more motivating!

17. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Sundays I usually stay in my PJs until after breakfast and also days when we are going out that morning. I am not in favor of changing clothes twice within a couple of hours.
    [​IMG]

18. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Never. I always have to change into my "uniform" of jeans, t-shirt and a sweater. Otherwise I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything. Silly, but true!

19. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I'm not one to wear pajamas all day. They are comfortable for sleeping, but I need to have something closer to "real" clothes when I'm up. If I'm home, it's sweat pants, a tshirt, and a long sweater. I change into yesterday's clothes as soon as I wake up and I put on fresh clothes after my shower, which is usually after taking the dogs out. (Some days my shower isn't as prompt as I would like, so it's better for the dogs to go out the first time as soon as I wake up. LOL)

20. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I only stay in pj's if I am sick, really flu kinda sick. Hasn't happened in a very long time.
    I can stay in pj's till 10ish some days and then after my walk/swim/shower at 8 pm again.