Happy New Year | Pad Patter 1/1

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by StefanieS, Jan 1, 2022.

1. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

I went to sleep ... I don't remember the last time I wasn't awake at midnight!! I've spent the day just hanging out at home. I scrapbooked for the first time in months and spent some time looking at the forums -- the first time in YEARS!! Work has been tough during the pandemic (I work at a private school so I do a bit of everything) and I lost my way scrapbooking.

2. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I was gone this past week so NYE was the first time I'd seen the kids in 6 days so it was good to see them again. We played their new board games from Christmas and then "pre-celebrated" NYE with hats & blowers & photos around 9:30 since my youngest was so crabby and needed to get to bed. My oldest & I stayed up and watched a creepy movie (their choice although they swear they didn't know it was creepy when they picked it) before watching the last 10 minutes of the ball drop on TV. I FaceTimed my boyfriend just after midnight (who, miraculously, was still awake) and then went to bed.

This weekend is all about resetting for work (I've been off the last 10 days) and school so I took down the Christmas things yesterday, and we'll be doing chores and setting the kids' rooms up with their new things from Christmas today. It snowed several inches last night & is our first real snow this season so the kids will be out in that for a bit this afternoon.