Black Friday!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Nov 26, 2021.

1. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Did you all snag any good deals? Were you looking for something in particular? I’m trying to find a toaster. I know so exciting, lol. I also love Lesser Evil Snacks and thankfully they have a sale this weekend. Their shipping is pretty high, and I hate shipping charges. That’s probably one of the reasons I got Prime was for the free shipping. Other than that, not in the market to really buy anything else. Let me live vicariously through your awesome deals/purchases.

2. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I think this is the first time I'm not really looking for anything. I got a Scribd special yesterday but they have specials on all the time so I don't think that's a Black Friday thing really. I might get out later today to look for a few Xmas gifts but not at the mall. It'll be the quietest Black Friday I've ever had.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

We didn't really "shop" but I just ordered some more wrapping paper and a wreath for my front door. Just happened to be on Black Friday. They weren't on sale.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I've been looking around a little online and haven't seen anything that has really caught my eye. I mostly have in mind what I need, I just need to get it, but no particularly great deals on anything.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

thats sort of how I've felt....I have nothing super urgent to buy and I'd rather do a bit of research before diving in and buying anything plus there is always a possibility that my grandma who has just moved into care will have bits I'm looking for so I'd rather wait and see what she has once we get to cleaning up the house after Christmas

weaselwatchr likes this.
  6. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Hanukkah is early this year, so I couldn't wait and shop on BF the way I usually do. I bought some digi stuff and may do a little more digiscrap shopping later. Last night I ordered some cube puzzles for one of the kids, and that will probably be it. We don't need much right now.

keepscrappin and weaselwatchr like this.
  7. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I bought a new iPhone case for my grandson. His current case is all stretched out ... well the outer part that stretches over the protective inner case. Found it on sale, and into his stocking it will go.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I bought new RAM for my computer and it should be here tomorrow. Olivia @LivyBug will get my old 16 GB to add to her 16 GB, and then both of us will have 32 GB.

9. weaselwatchr

I bought my snacks, two gift cards that were discounted, and my black and decker toaster. The toaster comes today. It is 4 slots and we have never had something so fancy, lol. But it’s not too fancy

keepscrappin likes this.
  10. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

I bought two new monitors for a double monitor set up! They were $40 off each, and I got some rewards money back. Planning to spend that on another EHD.

Karen, weaselwatchr and keepscrappin like this.
  11. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

I got a £60 discount on winter boots that I need for the school runs, waterproof, stylish and comfy, I'm easily pleased. I also got some very expensive hair care products on sale that I now buy as my hair is more fragile +40 Years and Two Children later so happy lady over here he he. I've been buying Christmas gifts for others non stop for the last six weeks or so so it's nice to buy some things just for me :clappy

Karen, weaselwatchr and keepscrappin like this.
  12. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

We just did the same, except my son's gaming computer will get the new RAM and I'll take his old 8 GB stick to upgrade mine to 16 GB.

weaselwatchr and gonewiththewind like this.
  13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I can't wait to see how it changes my computer's performance with multiple Adobe products open at the same time!

rach3975, Karen and weaselwatchr like this.
  14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

This is the first time in a very long time that I didn’t go to a single store on Black Friday. I ordered a few things online on Thursday and that’s it. Weird.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  15. weaselwatchr

We hadn’t been in years. We seem to always find stuff online

Karen likes this.