How Big is your TLP Kit Stash?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Pachimac, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I have been moving around kits and burning off things I no longer use and I found that my Lily Pad Stash is 93 GB! I knew I had been buying a lot of kits, but that's quite a lot for me!

I also saw a post where @littlekiwi said she had almost 200 GB of kits!! WOW!!! I wanna browse in your laptop!!!

One thing I love about my stash and TLP is that I have a lot of kits, and I USE them still!! So many stores I get a kit, use it, and then that's it. But here? I reuse kits that are years old and they still stand the test of time and quality!

Yay TLP!!!

Karen, Angela Toucan and bestcee like this.
  2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I have almost 200 GB if not over that. I organize my supplies by designer and then tag with TLP, so that's me doing a quick guesstimation. LOL

You are so right, that TLP products stand the test of time and don't seem to age out with trends. It's why I've kept all of them. I never really mixed and matched kits before I came to TLP as a designer and started hanging out here 24/7. But now? I love mixing an older kit with a new release. In particular, because I've done it during MOC before, I've mixed SEVERAL kits by @ForeverJoy and they all work so well together! Another one I can think of off the top of my head that I've mixed frequently is @mirjam Pink Reptile Designs. They all seem to play nicely together.

When I get multiple products from BYOC and make a layout, I'm always delighted with how well all the designers' products match with each other, in spite of different kit styles.

Karen and Lisa B like this.
  3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I've got almost 97 GB in my TLP folder and another 3.25 GB in my Project Mouse folder that I bought from TLP.

I just did a layout today for my cousin's Halloween 2019 costumes. Because of my spreadsheet I could find out which Halloween kits I had used for past layouts for them. I have 1 Halloween kit I hadn't used... did today! Yesterday I did some other layouts for their book and used a couple kits I've used multiple times because they fit the subject of the layouts. Of course, they took a trip to the same area twice (2018 and 2019). Farmyard Friends is perfect for their visits to Shelburne Farm! And, have to use PM Run for Disney marathons (which the husband does a lot of).

I do tend to use some kits a lot but I'm trying to shop my stash more.

4. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

I don't have my kits tagged as TLP. I did a quick check and I have 85GB for Rebecca McMeen and 65GB for NBK Design. I have 165GB for Tangie Baxter but most of them are not from Lilypad.

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

You had to make me go look ! Why ? Current LP designers 155 + GB That does not include Kate Hadfield 26 GB or any that retired before 2020. I probably have another 50 / 60 GB retired kits ,- of those ETC by Danyale alone would account for half that , soooo annoyed she left.....

6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

My entire digistash is 405 Gb. I've been digiscrapping since 2006 and still have a lot of stuff from other stores. My TLP folder contains 90 Gb.

7. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

I have a problem. :lol 183 GB of TLP, and loads still to download/unzip. Of all the other sites I have 112 GB combined. I think it's fair to say TLP is my scrapping home. :heartlub

HeatherB likes this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Man, you made me look! My TLP stash is 263 GB, not counting new releases coming this week.
    My Scrap Stuff Folder isn't a fair comparison. I have stuff in there for classes, created layouts, and other kits and retired designers. It's at 746GB. Oh my. :blush

Lisa B likes this.
  9. jenny

jenny jenny

165GB :stash:luvya

bestcee and Karen like this.
  10. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Oh my, 720GB, that includes templates, collabs, M3 and MPM also completed layouts though - so that's something.
    I do also have retired designer's goodies in this folder. [28.9gb]

Lisa B likes this.
  11. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I have about 170GB in my Lilypad Folder.

12. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I have less than I thought, especially since I started digiscrapping in 2004! Because of the way I have it organized I can't check EVERYTHING, but in my kit folder 33 GB is from designers still at TLP (out of 163 GB). My other huge category is templates, and I have about 70 GB total--no idea at all how much of it is from TLP.

13. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

I have 57GB of Kristin Aagard and 22GB of BellaGypsy alone. Everyone else is filed by designer name and not by store, so let's just say I have a good chunk of TLP stuff.

bestcee likes this.
  14. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I don't know off the top of my head how much is TLP, but my stash is almost 500GB of all designers, and majority of my purchases are TLP. So... a lot. :giggle

I don't organize my stash by store for the most part, just designers.

bestcee and Lisa B like this.
  15. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

As of right now my entire digi stash which includes fonts, presets, tutorials I've bought and supplies is 203gb. Of that 130gb is TLP.

16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh boy... I'm almost afraid to look and see how big my stash is. Keep in mind I've been a Polly since 2010 and I shopped here before that too! :giggle Ok... my computer finally finished tallying and I have 488 GB of TLP stuff. That's all my CT goodies, freebies and retired designers' stuff too. Wow!

I do love how timeless my stash is from TLP. I go back and use stuff from old BYOCs ALL the time because it's so easy to look through them, find colors or themes I want to use and then I have tons of different designers' stuff to mix and match from.

bestcee and AJK like this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Also... I just had to add... that include 471,748 files. That is one huge pile of awesomeness! :giggle

18. DivaMom96

DivaMom96 Well-Known Member

Gulp ... 289.5 GB for me - I use a lot of it over and over. GREAT stuff!

19. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

102 GB's for me, though when I lost a lot from lightning strike a few years back, I couldn't afford to have all of the links reset, but I got a healthy amount back! :D I use a lot from 2014/15-- and have a "retired" file, which attests to what others are saying about the durability of the products. :heartlub

20. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

VERY!

Karen likes this.