Personal Shopper (aka ISO thread) 2021

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

A few more requests….tags or even tag shapes (resorted to paper over a tag shape from a template the other day) and flowers and stuff for clustering.

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

4. littlekiwi

@bellbird think Elif’s shapes are what I’m looking for.

Dalis and bellbird like this.
  5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

[​IMG]
    there's a tag in this bart graphic...just not sure which Oct BYOC pack it's from :-/

6. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

That's a good one. I thought there was another set, let me see if it hasn't retired.

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Ok, these are the ones I was thinking of:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

10. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

11. littlekiwi

Gee I'm being darn "requesty" in this thread of late.....wanting some ideas on products for Cynthia's random challenge this month about scrapping a "nightmare".....don't have any photos of said nightmare or any way of recreating it and I don't want to buy products just for one layout as I don't tend to scrap Halloween or frightful subjects normally

12. Angela Toucan

for something like that I'd just pick colours from my stash that express my mood and create a diary styled page. So you might want to look at some of the products in store with notebooks that you can journal in.
    Kim has these
    [​IMG]
    Nicole has some template styled ones, so you can clip your papers to the pages to get the "feel" you want.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bestcee likes this.
  13. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

ISO medical kits. Specifically surgery, stitches, scars, dermatology sort of stuff. I searched medical and surgery in the store, but it was a little kid-ish for me.

14. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Honestly, no matter what store I've looked at the medical type kits are kid-ish. Something I've mentioned in threads in another forum since that doesn't work for those of us without kids and in our retirement years (with medical issues)!

LivyBug likes this.
  15. littlekiwi

That would be awesome.....I know I've always wanted a more general medical type kit over the years

16. littlekiwi

ISO: I did a fun thing years back on a different forum that I'd love to scrap the adventures of. I hosted a "Flat Stanley" and did a day out at a beachside area. I've gone through both my summer kits and travel kits and just can't find something suitable....Any suggestions? I don't necessarily want a beach kit as such but something that would work for these photos

Here are a few of the photos (as thumbnails....I have the originals) at the actual beach where I went in the middle of Winter might I add!

013.JPG 014.JPG

The only product that I've possibly considered using is the Sand Alpha from Allison out of this pack which I already have
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  17. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I have quite a few bird elements in my stash but...Is there anything with woodpeckers in the store?

keepscrappin likes this.
  18. littlekiwi

Looking for a kit to scrap this story....think whats throwing me is the weird color of purple I was wearing. It's from before a prom that I went to . While it looked like I was "beautiful", I was deeply unhappy that I couldn't pick a dress off the rack because of my size at the time and that my grandma had made me this dress and jacket in a style/design I didn't really love. It made me incredibly sad but determined that I was going to find a great outfit the following year which I did (thats the outfit/makeup in my profile pic)

img035.jpg

19. Angela Toucan

@littlekiwi when I can't match a colour satisfactorily I play with the colour wheel and look at the complimentary and split complimentary colours. For that photo I'd use this kit by Lynn - that paper patterns would work well and the yellow is on the complimentary for your outfit.
    [​IMG]

20. littlekiwi

That could work, I'm probably wanting to lean into the story a bit more if not the color 100%

Angela Toucan likes this.