Handbag | Pad Patter 10.10

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I carry a little backpack that I've had for a few years. I think I got it from Target. I'm not a $$$ handbag person.

I do have the felt organizer inside my backpack and love it!

gonewiththewind and IntenseMagic like this.
  2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Oooh I definitely need an organizer in my backpack! It's becoming a mess quickly!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am a cross-body purse girl. I love a small one but now we have phones to carry around too.
    I did switch to a long flat wallet, similar to this one, and I love it. Sometimes I carry just it.

4. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I have a small Vera Bradley (mini hipster) that fits into a larger Vera Bradley (mailbag). LOL I have things I like to carry around when I'm out and about, but I don't want the entire bag when I'm just running the kids to school or carrying my camera bag. I use the small one more than the big one, but always regret not taking the big one.

What I like about Vera Bradley is that the bags are light. My current favorite purses are from Jenna Kator, but they are so heavy and get worse when I add my things. I mostly use them in the winter, because they sit better on my coat than the fabric ones.

Jenna Kator Collection