October Photography Challenge

Discussion in 'October 2021 Challenges' started by bestcee, Sep 30, 2021.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

2. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

3. Mingo08

Mingo08 Ctrl+Z is my friend

"see the scrap space!"

@bestcee - That I understand! Hmmm.... funny, I don't scrapbook a lot when I'm home. I scrap at retreats (one coming up next week) and when we are away (because I have more down time.) We are starting a remodel and my "work space" at home in is flux. Let me ponder... I should just shut up and fake it as where I'm working right now looks pretty tidy. LOLOLOL!

I may do both. We are about to remodel at work too - because it's not enough to face it in my down time....*facepalm.* I've scrapped about the shop and how I came to work there. I should scrap that space as well, before it changes.

And now I've got three pages going in my head. *rolleyes* You've unleashed a monster!

bestcee likes this.
  4. Mingo08

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yay!!! They all sound fabulous!!!

6. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Also a big fan of 3 monitors here! I could probably even do a 4th.... lmao!
    [​IMG]

7. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Let me introduce you to our chaos ... which actually looks way more tidy than normal right now, cuz I just put back a ton of books just the other day. LOL

[​IMG]

Title is a quote from an old Swedish poem by Erik Johan Stagnelius. It translates to "Chaos is God's neighbor" and the poem is about that we need chaos to see the divine, night to see the day and dark to see the light. With no contrasts everything will be the same.

8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

It hasn't felt like a workspace much these days but I don't know if it's okay to photograph and post photos of where I spend most of my time working now, in school classrooms, so here's how my desk and nook at home look today. This has been my personal space at home for 10 years now, although I turned the desk 90 degrees almost 2 years ago, making it even more cozy.
    [​IMG]

9. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you for the challenge Courtney!

[​IMG]

bestcee likes this.
  10. ad77

ad77 Well-Known Member

11. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I finally got my scrap space photographed. Thanks for the challenge, Courtney.

[​IMG]

12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I really love seeing everyone's workspace! It's so fun to picture where people are working or chatting.

13. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

My computer "desk" is actually the sewing machine cabinet that my Dad built for my Mom years and years ago. When they moved in with us I inherited it. And when we moved to Washington I had no room for a real desk AND the sewing cabinet. So I now have my sewing machine at my feet and use the cabinet for my desk! And I love it. It has worked out quite well for me. Plenty of space for all my stuff. And I can use the sewing machine whenever I need to. Double duty.

[​IMG]

14. Meibritt

Meibritt CT - Kate Hadfield

15. Mingo08

I finally embraced this challenge - I know it's a photography challenge, so let me know if I need to post it in the original photo format...!

[​IMG]

16. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

17. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Loved this challenge, I just got a new home office!

[​IMG]

18. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

19. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

"Not so much a space, but a place. My laptop is my door into going out. I visit social media to see what's going on in the outside world. My laptop is one of my creative outlets. I scrapbook and print crafty stuff. I love being home. I'm a true homebody. I love my little window to the outside."

[​IMG]

bestcee and AJK like this.
  20. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

My Happy Place that I carved out of our house because when we got married, I already had enough stuff to fill a store! We don't use our actual front door, you can see it blocked behind the bookcase. This is the entry way to our house. But it makes the perfect alcove for a craft room! Thank you for the push to clean it up but thankfully, you can't see the piles on the floor-- gotta work those camera angles!
    [​IMG]