PRD August (August 15 - September 14) blog challenge | Template Freebie & Chance to win $10 !

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Ga_L, Aug 16, 2021.

1. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

2. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

3. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

4. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

5. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Thank you for an awesome template. I really liked the wordart that came with the template, I decided to go with that. Here's my layout:

[​IMG]

6. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Another amazing template, thank you!!
    [​IMG]

7. Laura ODonnell

Laura ODonnell Well-Known Member

love the template, thank you!

prdcoffeeoclock_web.jpg

8. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for another lovely template.
    [​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  9. angels

angels Well-Known Member

Thanks for the template

[​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  10. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

This Template's Theme Had Me Thinking About August...& How It Is Sort Of The Time To Signal The End Of Summer...& A Time To Usher In The Beginnings Of Fall!...But Here...August Is Even Hotter! Than July!...With Everyday In The 40's!...UGH!...So Hot!...& Quite Uncomfortable!...But Either Way...Once The 20th Of So Of The Month...It Starts To Feel Cooler!...Especially At Night!...So It Reminds Me...That OMG!...The Summer! Is Really Over???...I Don't Know How Time Goes So Fast In August & September For Me!...But It Does!...It Often Feels Like Everything Is Passing By Much More Quickly!...I Think The Drastic Change! From The Heat To The Cool! Is Part Of The Reason!...And The Days Get Shorter! So Quickly! Too!...But August Is Also My Birthday! Month!...So Another Year Older!...Another Year Gone By!...& The Anniversary Of My Mom's Passing Is The Next Week!...& I'm Always Super! Busy!...& My Health! Always Seems To Be Worse Too!...More! Stress! & More To Deal With!...So I Always Have To Take A Step Back In September...& Refocus!...& Refuel!...& Self-Care!...So My Layout Is About Finding The "CALM" In The Chaos!...& Taking Those Much Needed Deep Breaths!...Which I Have Been Doing!...More Sleep!...More Relaxing!...A Break from Work!...More Me Time!!!...I Now Feel A Bit Better! & I Feel Recharged! A Bit Somehow!...I Hope This Trend Continues!...Everything Just Feels! More Relaxed! Somehow!...No More Drastic! Heat Days!...Yeah! For Fall!...No More Air Conditioner! Either!...It Just Feels Right! For Me!...Fall Is My Favorite Time!!!...:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub...

*For My Winding Down Summer Layout-I Used :

*New Job & Tranquility-Bundles By Pink Reptile Designs
    *August 2021 : Challenge Template By Gaelle Provided By Pink Reptile Designs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    trekmom likes this.
  11. BLKinOR

BLKinOR Well-Known Member

I got lost in the word art and went on a long search for an appropriate photo & story. Back to the farmers market again to tell a story about tomatoes and a new recipe I tried this summer. So good but with the slow baking and time to cool between steps it took nearly four hours to make (and I used a frozen pie crust!) Was it worth it? I think so but it's not a weeknight meal.

[​IMG]

Hope it's okay to add my companion layout that a gallery comment inspired me to make this morning. For all of my layouts about food, I've never included a recipe before.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    trekmom likes this.