Would you rather | Pad Patter | 30 Aug 2021

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Aug 30, 2021.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear?
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks?
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad?
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year?

---------------------------------------

These are sooo hard!

1. Ugh...both are so distracting...I'll go with the beeping sound in my ear
    2. I think I'll go with the hammock...I'm not afraid of heights.
    3. Definitely the steam....maybe my kids would take me more seriously
    4. Well....I'm menopausal and always hot, so I feel like I already have a drop of cold sweat dripping down my back every 30 sec...so I'll take that over wet jeans

jk703 likes this.
  2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? Beeping in my car... it's less of a distraction out of my car, and I can make others drive, lol!

2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? Hammock, def! Are baby sharks teeth even sharper than adult sharks? :giggle... like puppies!

3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Steam... then people know I might be upset. They might also be surprised how often I get a bit mad, but keep it hidden. I can't be Rudolph, I'm happy/excited way too much!

4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? I can't imagine only wet jeans for 6 months, so I'd pry take the water drip. If it's just daytime, then I might choose jeans.

These are hard. Rock and a hard place!

FarrahJobling likes this.
  3. FarrahJobling

EAR...not car LOL

bellbird, Karen and jk703 like this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Haha! I would choose the ear anyway... I have tinnitus, so it's just another annoying sound.

I'd still want it in my car over my ear... I just can't read today! :giggle

bellbird, Karen and FarrahJobling like this.
  5. FarrahJobling

I also have tinnitus and it’s annoying

6. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? Little red flashing light
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? Air filled pool mattress in a pond of baby sharks
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Steam out of my ears - hopefully I get less angry than excited.
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? Wet jeans I think? Just because the drip sounds horrendous.

These are all really hard though.

7. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? I cannot choose; both would be torture.
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? The hammock sounds so cozy! I just hope it's securely installed!!!
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? I'd choose the steam because I don't get mad much so I wouldn't have to experience it much.
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? Wearing wet jeans sounds awful! Cold water dripping would be annoying but at least I could soak it up and not be in danger of a yeast infection.

Weird questions!

8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

What a tortuous "would you rather"!

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear?
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks?
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad?
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year?

9. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? Red light!
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? Hammock
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Steam
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? Wet jeans - only because it would be over in 6 months.

10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? Red flashing light…I already have a hard time hearing without beeping.

2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? Hammock because I’d be less likely to roll off!

3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Red nose - otherwise I’d be steaming all the time!

4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? I hate jeans so cold water it is…

11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? I think the beeping sound because I think I could eventually tune it out?
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? Definitely the hammock. If there were sharks, I'd never sleep.
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Steam out of my ears for sure. I don't get mad that often, but it would be kind of nice for other to see when I'm mad instead of me just trying to hide my anger. :giggle "Look out! She's about to blow!"
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? NOOOOOOOO! I just couldn't do either. :headscratch

12. DivaMom96

DivaMom96 Well-Known Member

Seriously? I'm going to use these with my 6th graders!

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? I'll go with beeping; a red flashing light would drive me nuts!
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? Um, I'll take the hammock. Sharks? No thank you!
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Steam!
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? I'll do the cold water - who knows, I might get used to it. I hate wearing jeans when they're dry!

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? I have to say the beeping...maybe I can drown it out with the radio :)
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? I think I'll take the hammock! I don't move around much in my sleep, so it should be ok lol
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? Probably the nose glowing. I don't necessarily always want people to know I'm mad, but it's ok if they know I'm excited.
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? I'll take the cold water! Might help with the hot flashes :giggle

14. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

geez these are like extreme would-you-rather Q's!

1. Would you rather always have a little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight? Or, always have a beeping sound in your ear? i doubt the beeping sound could be louder or more distracting than Steve (pet bird) so that one
    2. Would you rather sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground? Or, sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of little baby sharks? according to social media, everyone in australia just punches sharks in the nose but i'll take my chances in the hammock b/cos if the baby sharks sing that annoying song there'd be no sleeping regardless
    3. Would you rather have a nose that glows red, like Rudolph, when you get excited? Or, have steam come out of your ears when you get mad? the red nose otherwise i'd never go anywhere again, the amount of people that don't seem to have any common sense or decency can drive me crazy so i'd dehydrate myself from steaming all the time
    4. Would you rather have to wear wet jeans for six months? Or, have cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year? wet jeans are really not nice but 6 mths consistently is better than intermittently for a year to me

15. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Well, I have tinnitus that sounds like a freight train in my ears, so I'll pick the beeping sound. I've sort of learned how to deal with unwanted sounds.

Oh holy hell - two of my nightmare scenarios. I guess suspended above the ground because on an air mattress, I'm just too close to the do do do do Baby Sharks for them to get their teeth into me if they wanted to.

Steam.

I'd rather wear wet jeans. They'd eventually dry, wouldn't they? Or wait...moist wet bacteria...aw, man! I guess it's cold water...

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  16. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

1. little red flashing light in the lower corner of your eyesight - noise in my ear would drive me insane
    2. sleep each night on a hammock hung three stories above the ground - I'd risk the chance of falling over chance of being eaten by sharks, those sharks won't stay babies forever
    3. steam come out of your ears when you get mad - don't get mad very often so could live with this
    4. cold water drip down your back every thirty seconds for a year - more chance of staying dry if only drip every thirsty seconds maybe, but would prefer this to wet jeans for a year.