Lilypad Hybrid Happy Mail Swap - Spring 2021

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Mar 27, 2021.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Amazing projects ladies!!!!❤️

2. MishSpar

MishSpar Well-Known Member

@Karen Thank you so much for creating this for me! There is a tiny water color flower painting that is absolutely gorgeous! The level of detail that went into this little beautiful bundle of fun is amazing! What a great theme and idea. Karen's stickers are perfection! Can't wait for you to get yours! Should get there by tomorrow I hope!

Karen likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I received a FedEx notification on my phone, so I've been watching the excruciating progress of your package from NJ to me... it FINALLY arrived at the local FedEx facility and they are saying it'll be delivered today. Yahoo! I can't WAIT to see it!

4. MishSpar

@Karen That took FOREVER! I can't wait for you to see.

5. Karen

And it still didn't arrive yesterday. They couldn't read the barcode, so had to create a new one and that apparently requires an entire extra day. I do NOT love FedEx. Lol. But, it's officially on the truck and out for delivery today... fingers crossed I finally get it! :agree

6. Karen

Oh. My. Gosh! I finally received my package from FedEx yesterday and the project(s) @MishSpar made for me are so stinking awesome! She made me reading socks!!!! And a book mark with super fun "K" charms and then the coolest part was an adorable tiny binder stuffed full of amazing reading related journal card and adorable little tags and do-dads! It is SO cool and absolutely perfect for me and my love of reading! It was absolutely worth the wait and I love it all! Thank you Michelle! :bk

I must know... did you make the little binder yourself? It's SO fun! And those tiny little books you added in the back and just so stinking cute!

IMG_9308 small.jpg

7. MishSpar

@Karen I am SO glad you liked everything! I was taking a chance based on what little I know about you.
    Yes! I did make the binder myself! I have all my inspo saved in this Pinterest board. There is pin there that links to a blog post with great instructions on how to create the book. I also stepped outside of my comfort zone and tried "painting" and "drawing" on a couple of the cards. I really enjoyed this project and so glad you liked it!
    Spring Swap 21.jpg

8. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

This is the flip book I made for @Nemla
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Karen

This is AMAZING! I love all your gorgeous photos of it too!

Annsofie likes this.
  10. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

YAY! I got Happy Mail from @BevG - SOOO cute! Thank you <3

BevG and Karen like this.
  11. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

A page I made about my mail from @Annsofie It was gorgeous ( as you can see )
    and yes @Karen it was really fun to try and make the envelope flipbook.
    [​IMG]

12. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Picture of small portion of what I made. The small envelopes were from a free template on Becca Bonneville's website. Big envelope templates from Illustrated Faith website. Most of the papers were from Becca and Little Butterfly Wings.
    IMG_20210604_201653050.jpg

13. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

All of these swaps are amazing!

Nemla likes this.
  14. jenn mccabe

WOW! You ladies are so talented. These projects are all so gorgeous and unique!!!!

I got my package from @Laura ODonnell - it was such a treat to open and receive, and came with a gorgeous hand made card too. I love every bit of it! I'll let her show the photos .... :beat:heartlub:beat.

I'm finishing mine to her today. Gah! I'm behind but am not stopping until it's wrapped and ready for the mail. I'm close ....

If you want to sign up for the Summer Swap - the thread is here. Welcoming back all of you and anyone new who wants to jump in!

Laura ODonnell likes this.
  15. jenn mccabe

update ... mine is done @Laura ODonnell. It will go in the mail on Monday!!!

Karen and Laura ODonnell like this.
  16. Laura ODonnell

Laura ODonnell Well-Known Member

Jen, so glad you like it. Can’t wait to get yours!

17. Laura ODonnell

This is the Pocket Letter I made for Jen. I only photo-ed the Pocket Letter, there were a few other things I sent with the package - a handmade card, a linen covered envelope, a box of tea, and a bath bomb. Our theme was self care. This was a lot of fun! But, true confession, I am coming back to scrapping after a many year break and I had purged most of my paper stash but thought I had everything together in just a few small tubs. Well, no it was all over the place! Now I think I've got it all together and in a useable setup. But really when I got going with this I used mostly stuff from the kit.

pocketletterspring2021.jpg

Annsofie, Karen and MishSpar like this.
  18. Laura ODonnell

Hi I'm back to share pictures of the happy mail Jen McCabe sent me. We did pocket letters with a self care theme. It is so fantastic! It came beautifully wrapped. Along with the letter there are bath bombs and soaps and teas and chocolates and masks - wow!

This was a lot of fun. I didn't sign up for the summer but I think I will pop back in this fall!

pocketletterJenMcCabe.jpg

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe, MishSpar and Karen like this.
  19. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I love seeing all the fun photos in this thread! Yay for happy mail!

20. jenn mccabe

thanks for posting for me Laura. I had so much fun swapping with you. I have to get my pics together for the gallery. Appreciate you sharing here! My pics were taken under an overhead light though and are not so great.

Definitely hope you will join us again in the Fall! :yup