June Random Challenge

Discussion in 'June 2021 Challenges' started by jk703, May 31, 2021.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What A Funny! & Interesting! Challenge!...I See That Most People Chose Option #1!...LOL!...Perhaps Most People Didn't Want To Get Involved In That Whole "Blend Your Photo Into The BG/Paper" Thing!...But I Didn't Want Poor Option #2 Feeling Left Out Either!...LOL!...& To Be Fair...It Is More To My Artsy/Mixed Media Style!...Blending Photos Into My BG's Is A Hobby I LOVE! To Explore!...It Creates A New! Look Each Time!...I Like That Idea Of Surprise!...I Never Know How It Will Come Out!...It's Just A Whole Lotta Creative Fun! For My Creative Mind!!!...LOL!...Thanks! For The Interesting Challenge!...And It Was A Challenge! To Get Everything In There Properly!...In Fact,I'm Not Perfectly Happy With It!...I Wanted To Use 2 Worn Photos Frames!...But OOPSY!...The Rules Do Not Comply!...And It Was Really Hard To Not Apply Foliage & Shadows To Said Unspoken Foliage!!!...But Again...The Rules!...It's Just Paint & Papers Blended Together...I Did Not Add Any Extra Foliage At All!...LOL!...Great! Challenge!...

*For My Be Happy Layout-I Used:

*Bloom-Collection-NBK Design
    *Strength Of A Woman-Collection-NBK Design
    *Let Your Light Shine-Collab-Mommyish & Studio Basic
    *Mixed Media Monthly-May 2021-Know Your Worth-[Splatter]-Rachel Jefferies
    *Mixed Media Monthly-June 2021-Different Doesn't Mean Wrong-[Sequins Scatter]-Little Butterfly Wings

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    jk703 likes this.
  2. zotova

zotova Well-Known Member

3. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Your challenges are always an actual real live challenge for me, but I always end up learning something, so I'm super happy about that. I chose #1, and I'm hoping I can count the flower sticker as my second flower. Also, my washi tape just happens to have words on it.. :whistle:hide

[​IMG]

4. Lesena

Lesena Well-Known Member

Thank you for challenge. I choose option 1.

[​IMG]

jk703 likes this.
  5. marieElisabeth

marieElisabeth Member

Option #1 Because my iPad is too slow. So if you get a really powerfull one you can get away with it :)

[​IMG]

jk703 likes this.
  6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

And here is my layout guys!

[​IMG]