June Photography Challenge

Discussion in 'June 2021 Challenges' started by bestcee, May 31, 2021.

1. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

2. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

3. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

My cousin playing on the Wii (apparently that's ancient tech now lol) a couple days ago:

[​IMG]

Trish likes this.
  4. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

5. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

6. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

Let me know if this screenshot doesn't work... I'll use my bf's phone to take a picture of the screenshot on my phone to use instead if you'd like. lol

[​IMG]

7. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I captured my photos for this challenge last Sunday.
    [​IMG]

8. Lmaggs

Lmaggs Active Member

I actually have a desktop, tablet, kindle, cell phone and 2 Alexas. This was just something that has recently happened, gradually, over the last 4 months or so with my Hubby. Soooo, I scrapped it. New Routine Cha 2021.jpg

9. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Our first Apple Products

[​IMG]

10. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

11. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

This Challenge Always Seems Like To Me...A No-Brainer For Today!...We All Use TECH! Each & Every Day!...It Has Certainly Changed Over The Years!...And I Remember The Days Before The Internet!...Oh Boy!...How Did We Live?...How Did We Survive?...LOL!...But We Did!!!...But Things Are So Much Different Than Those Days!...Technology Helps Us Navigate Our Lives Today...I Went Without A Computer Once Back In 2019...When Mine Crashed!...For 3 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Thought I Was Gonna Die!...But Lo & Behold! I Survived That Too!...But I Couldn't Do That Now!...I Have So Many On-Line Commitments!...That I Couldn't Meet Without Internet Access!...& There's E-Mail!...FB! Instagram!...Messenger!...The Lilypad!...Various Other Platforms!...And All Of My Friends! & Contacts! Too!!!...& That Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg!...But For My Layout Today...I'm Gonna Highlight!...The HEAT! & My Awesome!...Remote-Controlled Tower Fan!!!...It Was A Special Gift From My Dad Last Year For My August! Birthday!!!...It Was A Blessing! During Last Year's Heat Wave!...& Now It Has Come Out Again! From Hibernation!...To Keep Me Cool!...I Couldn't Go Without It!...We Had An Early June Heat Wave For 4 Days!...It Was Stifling!...Unbearable Heat & Humidity!...It Was Almost 40 Degrees Each Day!!!...I Had A Really Hard Time!...Being Sick & All!...My Fan Saved Me!!!...So...Another Story About How Much We All Depend On/Need Technology!...

*For My Tower Of Cool Layout-I Used :

*Heat Wave-Allison Pennington
    *A Taste Of Summer-Magical Scraps Galore...[Waves:Recolored]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  13. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Loved the theme of this one... fresh and new.... Had it about done a week ago, then took a min vacation... back and time to post...

Coming out of the Covid 19 Pandemic is an interesting process. Many unexpected things happening... So since there was no one to rent their cars, the car rental places, disposed of most of their stock... then when they needed to replenish the supply they found there were not many available due to a chip manufacturing shortage... thus it is hard to find a rental car. This has affected the car market along with the fact that people who could no longer afford their car payments traded to lower priced used vehicles during the past year. All of this has played into car dealers being desperate to get cars to sell, and very few options for buying for the customer. I NEVER liked the Corolla I ended up with 3 years ago. My lease was expiring the end of summer, so I decided to check things out one afternoon. Much to my surprise less than 24 hours later, I was driving home in this beautiful new Honda... with all the bells and whistles, for only a slight upgrade of my payment!!! I could NOT believe what they paid for the Corolla.. almost as much as its original price!!!!! Crazy!!!!!

Although I was used to the electronics on the Corolla, they are done differently on the Honda... but easier to do, which is GOOD!

During the same time period, I gave up on the Fitbit and ordered an Apple Watch in the hopes it would be more useable.. Problem is, you actually have to learn how to do all the things it does... Hard on an “old” brain! Just wearing it on your wrist does not import the knowledge to your brain!

It has been a year since I was on Ancestry... How quickly we forget!!! I am struggling to remember how to use the site, paid for a years membership that started the end of February and just now getting to it.

[​IMG]

14. vixen

vixen Pink Parrot Head

15. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member

16. greenmother

greenmother Well-Known Member

Here's mine. thanks for the challenge.
    [​IMG]

17. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

18. AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmanda Well-Known Member

19. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

20. marieElisabeth

marieElisabeth Member

I had several ideas for this one but settled for this months new gadget. My new Ninja Foodi electronic pressure cooker / air fryer combo machine. Love it so far.
    [​IMG]