Yay for the weekend | Pad Patter 11 June

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Jun 11, 2021.

1. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

It's a great weekend for .... relaxing! Outside of getting caught up on grocery shopping, cooking and researching a new vehicle (we desperately need to move from 2 to 3 cars with my older boys' activities, now that we have 3 drivers in the house). I'm also recuperating from a procedure earlier in the week, so I can't do anything strenuous.

LivyBug likes this.
  2. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

hope the recuperating goes well @SeattleSheri

It's hot and sunny so after our morning playtime of an hour (sometimes more), it will be short, frequent trips outside to play fetch. Watching baseball (go Jays) and some of the Westminster Dog Show. Probably turn on the hockey game once ball game is done. In other words, hiding in the AC :)

My son called to say that one of his customers at the marina had some extra fresh pickerel and gave it to him, I guess that's what we're having for dinner. I've never cooked it before so this should be interesting. Will be doing some googling this afternoon, lol.

3. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

Congrats!

Oh, I can't wait for a pool day!

That's what my Monday has become lol

1. The Blue Angels are local to our area! What a treat to catch them travelling. 2. Happy birthday!! :)

zinzilah, dotcomkari and Ferdy like this.
  4. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

It's a great weekend for .... some Softball!!! :rollin

We literally have a tournament every weekend until the middle of July! But- it's what we signed up for & every time I start to get irritated about our busy schedule, I try to remember the schedule LAST year when they could barely practice... SO We had a great tourney & although we had a lot of struggles on Saturday, we Rallied on Sunday & took #1!!!
    [​IMG]

zinzilah and Memaw2Wm like this.
  5. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

The blue angels come and perform in nh town almost yearly for our airfest..but last two years we havent seen them due to covid..so it was great to see them perform again. My parents live close to airport so laying in the pool we could see whole show.. it was so neat

LivyBug likes this.
  6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

For painting! I'm working on a mural for this wall in our upstairs hang out room. I got the first "blobs" done this weekend. My daughter and I are going to draw/doodle some flowers & then I'm putting a Bible verse in the middle.

I also spent a lot of the weekend getting ready for a local Practicum I'm in charge of hosting today and tomorrow for homeschoolers in WNC. Shwew! The painting was my break time.

BTW - my younger kids love when my oldest daughter is home to hang out with! :)

0612212027d.jpg

amien1, A-M, Memaw2Wm and 1 other person like this.
  7. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

Love it!! I keep thinking about doing a mural in my room.

zinzilah likes this.
  8. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

My dd made a Breath of the Wild, Zelda inspired mural on her wall when the lockdown started. Kept her sane. :) and the result is beautiful

LivyBug likes this.