Customer Service

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

You've tagged the correct people here. Hope they come to the rescue soon for you. :agree

2. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

A big thank you to @mrs2a50 for trying to solve my problems with the store!:heartslub
    The problem seems to lie with my IP address and since I'm not that high tech savvy to solve it on my end my solution right now is using my mobile to shop which works when I turn off the wifi. :backing
    It's not ideal - but at least it works!:blush

Karen, bestcee, LynnG and 2 others like this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@NBK-Design @lmccandless I’m not planning on purchasing this
    Mega Bundle Easy Peasy Templates 01-20
    but noticed it’s marked as a free product by mistake possibly

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2021
    lmccandless likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I've messaged both Laura and Nicole already about this, but haven't gotten a response yet. Thanks for letting us know, though, @littlekiwi ! :agree

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    NBK-Design, bestcee and littlekiwi like this.
  5. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

Hi. Not sure if this is the correct place to post my question... please feel free to redirect me if it’s not ;)

I logged a ticket on Saturday and in the email I got confirming the ticket, there’s a link to “To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit...”

However that link takes me to a portal which when I try to log won’t accept my email & password. If I try reset my password it says I’m not authorized to access the portal.

What am I doing wrong?

6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@lmccandless can you help Caro? Thanks!!

CaroB71 likes this.
  7. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

@CaroB71 - I was away for the weekend, and we have a backlog of CS tickets :) I'll be plugging away at the ticket system in the next few days, but if you'll send me your CS ticket number, I'll watch for it!

Karen, CaroB71 and bestcee like this.
  8. CaroB71

Th
    Thanks so much. I think it’s 21247.
    No rush - whenever you get to it :)

9. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

You should be all set!

CaroB71 likes this.
  10. CaroB71

Thank you so much!

Karen likes this.
  11. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

Looks hard to get a reply to my problem. Can anyone reply to my message please? @lmccandless @mrs2a50

12. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I'm not sure if this is related to your previous problem Laura commented about contacting PayPal about but you've tagged the best people so hopefully they can reply soon. Thanks for your patience

Karen and cfile like this.
  13. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

@bellbird yes it's the same but it's taking a long time for Laura to reply to my messages. I try to be patient but I already send her a reply in a private message a few times but I won't get any response. It gets a bit frustrating to be honest.

14. Karen

I'm just curious, have you sent a message to Customer Service? (by clicking the CONTACT US at the top of this page?) That's the best way to get a response I think and is better than a private message to Laura.

15. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

@Karen yes I did already a month ago, twice. But a ticket is made and then I can't get logged in to the site to review the ticket. So then they adviced me to get in contact here. I have been in contact with Laura but won't get a reply to my messages sinds a few weeks now.

16. Karen

Oh okay. Sorry I don't have access to the customer service stuff, so I can't check on that for you. Let's go ahead and tag Julie and Laura again. :agree @mrs2a50 @lmccandless

17. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

Still nothing, I also send another ticket to the customer service, informing them that I cannot get logged in and also another message to Laura.

18. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

19. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

So I send Laura another message, tried several times over here, send a new mail to the customer service and still radio silence. I don't understand why it is so hard to help me, I'm losing my patience a little.

It finally worked to get logged into the ticket site (hallelujah) but my ticket is still "being Processed" for 15 days...

I'm not used that it will take so long to get a problem solved.

20. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

What a terrible customer service.. If you don't want to help than don't offer me a compensation @lmccandless
    I have had a lot of subscriptions in the last 3 years and I paid almost 300 dollars double. I know this is also a mistake by my side but you shouldn't offer me a compensation for it if you will ignore me later on.