--------------->> SPEED SCRAP #11 HERE <<-----------------

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dana, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Dana

Dana Dana

We will be starting real soon!!
    Thursday, October 7th 6pm PST - 7pm MST - 8pm CST - 9pm EST

Basic Speed Scrap Instructions:
    There will be 7 instructions in total. One instruction every 10 minutes, with the final instruction on the close of the hour. Then you will have 1 hour to finish your layout and post to the gallery and THIS thread to claim your prize. If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

* make sure to follow all the Speed Scrap instructions I will be revealing over the hour (note - i will allow two 'cheats' during this speed scrap to help you complete your LO in your own style - just tell me what they are in your credits and in your link in this thread :) )
    * make sure you post your layout in the Speed Scrap Gallery.
    * also post an image of your LO back into this thread and include a link to your layout!!!!
    * be sure to leave some comment on your fellow Speed Scrappers LOs. That's most of the fun!

We'll be chatting it up in the chatroom and in here, so join us in either.
    Instructions will be posted in here and in the chat room as well.

Here is a what you are playing for - some awesome autumn word art by amy martin!
    [​IMG]

Please don't stress! Speed scraps are fun!!
    Just take the steps to mean what you think they mean and HAVE FUN!!!

Feel free to PM me if you have any trouble or questions!

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. first - create a layered background – using at least two papers – one on top of the other (they can be sized and shaped however you like)

2. select ONE photo and make it square or rectangle shaped … bonus points for an interesting crop (haha – what – there’s no such thing as bonus points? LOL – I’m just trying to challenge you here !)

3. using 5 different papers (and mix of patterns or solids) – make additional shapes/paper pieces, etc .. you may repeat papers and have more than 5 in total … NOTE: you can use the papers you used in your background here if you want ☺

4. add some elements (EXCLUDING STITCHING) – you must have at least 5 DIFFERENT elements – including one of each of the following: 1 ribbon or string; 1 button, a date element and a brush or mask

5. add some stitching somewhere to the page

6. add some journaling to your page – must be more than one sentence long - heehee

7. add a title using an ALPHA

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  2. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

3. Lori Potts

Lori Potts Stone Age Scrapper

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Here's mine! (just under the wire!) LOL!

[​IMG]

Now off to bed for me! Thanks for another great speed scrap!

5. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

I finally finished mine up too!

[​IMG]
    (image is linked)

6. vicky23ny

vicky23ny vicky23ny

[​IMG]

Finally...That was a hard one!!Hard because unfortunately I don't have many products from The Lilypad.

7. Dana

Dana Dana

wow ladies! thanks so much for playing along! these page are FAB!!