Can someone explain BYOC?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Jane_A, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Jane_A

Jane_A New Member

I'm new here and not sure what it is. What I noticed is lots of sales and a free collab kit if you purchased over $10. Is that what it's all about plus getting a discount if you spend so much? Thanks for the info.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. Jule

Jule New Member

BYOC means Build your own collab.
    At the beginning of each month most of the designers release products using the same color palette. They release whatever they wanted to do - element packs, alphas, paper, mini kits ect. You can choose what you like and build you own collab ;)

Every three months there is a huge sale here...normally 30% off...that's what happening right now.

Hope that helps!

3. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

Sure thing. and WELCOME Jane!!!

At the beginning of every month, all of the fantastic designers work from one color palette to create dozens of coordinating goodies at low prices- so you can snatch a bunch of them up and 'build your own collab' (BYOC) full of things you love! And as a special bonus ALL BYOC GOODIES ARE 20% OFF opening Weekend!

Look for this little symbol on the packaging: or click to go to the BYOC goodies.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are also having a HUGE Quarterly Sale right,
    where the entire shop (minus the BYOC goodies) are 30%OFF
    .... and to celebrate the SALE you get a amazing collab with a $10 purchase.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  4. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Member

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the extra 10% discount doesn't seem to be working (I have $19.20 in my cart) and the $10 collab kit isn't going into my cart either... I am logged in.... thanks :)
    Fabulous BYOC too!!! :heartslub

5. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

10% discount only applies to BYOC products. also, the collab freebie does NOT apply to BYOC totals.... if that makes sense.

6. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Member

ok, thanks for that Amy :)