***CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED Fast Five Game | iNSD 2021

Discussion in 'iNSD 2021 Party Pad' started by bcgal00, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl Why yes, I CAN help you get to Disney!

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? travel and reading
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Pigeon Forge, TN- we have gone 3 times in the past year. We love that we can spend time outdoors (hiking to waterfalls) and still do tourist things. That is tied with Walt Disney World
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Gives me hope in the midst of trials
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Living Room. It is where we spend 90% of our time, together as a family
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? favorite book- anything by Colleen Coble. Movie- Newsies.

honeyandcheese likes this.
  2. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies?
    Mixed Media Art (not virtual)
    1. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when?
    from the past? Thailand
    1. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why?
    Live and Let Live

Because I must
    1. Favorite room in your home....why?
    My studio. Need you ask?
    1. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it?
    MadMen loveloveloveloveit!

3. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

I'm learning so much about all of you!
    [​IMG]

4. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

5. zippyoh

zippyoh Well-Known Member

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Taking pictures, baking/cooking, reading, watching baseball & hockey
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Disney vacations are always my favorite. Disney World, Disneyland, or Disney cruise.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My computer room...it's where I escape to scrap and craft
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Lots of favorite shows...The Office, Parks and Rec, Big Bang Theory, Schitt's Creek, Cobra Kai

6. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Reading
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Disneyland 2015
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? “It’s a good day to have a good day.” I prefer to be optimistic!
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My bedroom because I love laying in my bed
    5. Do you have a favorite tvshow/movie/book...what is it? Shadow & Bone on Netflix

7. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

8. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I kissed the frog and I liked it!!!!

9. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Reading, crocheting, quilting, knitting. Lots of creative things!
    1. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when?
    Anytime at the beach.
    1. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why?
    "Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:8 Because it never fails. Ever.
    1. Favorite room in your home....why?
    The open living dining kitchen. I can see everything from my seat at the table.
    1. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it?
    A Ring of Endless Light by Madeline L'Engle.

10. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? : I Have Been Creating My Own Cards & Envelopes For Many Years Now...Occasionally...I Create My Own Jewelry/Ornaments & Calendars...
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? : Always Gonna Be St.Andrew's New Brunswick Canada...We Live In New Brunswick & St.Andrews Is A Beautiful Beach Town!...With The Beautiful! Kingsbrae Gardens!...& Is A Popular Tourist Spot...It Is About 3 Hours Away...We Have Been There Sooo! Many Times Over The Years!...It's OUR Special Place!...But It's Been A Few Years! Now! Since We've Been There & Now Covid!...With My Health issues We Can't Travel That Much Anymore!...So The Memories Are More Precious! Now!...
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why?...I Like A Lot Of Quotes!...But My Favorite One Is : Every Day May Not Be Good...But There Is Always Good I
    4. Favorite room in your home....why?
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it?

11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

OOh - this is a fun one! I love to knit, embroider, sing, bake, quilt, garden, sew. Recently I started creating historical 18th Century (Georgian) and Regency era costumes, and I've been having a blast!
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? I love Disneyland. I went there when I was 3 or 4 years old, not too many years after it had first opened, and I was hooked for life! It's my happy place. We would go every other year as a family and we would spend weeks planning out which rides we would go on with the tickets from the ticket books. We'd then have dinner at the Blue Bayou, which was an extra special treat. I haven't been in years but I want to go back again!
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Honestly, I don't think I have one. I'm sure I have at some point but I can't think of it at the moment.
      This is going to sound strange, but it's now my powder room! We remodeled last year and the wallpaper is the favorite design by a Swedish designer I discovered when visiting the Jobs Handtryk textile factory in Sweden two years ago. I took extra special care in planning the room and even though it's a bathroom I love it! Here's the wallpaper: upload_2021-5-2_17-9-59.png
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Growing up it was The Brady Bunch for TV, and Mary Poppins will always be my favorite #1 movie, ever.

honeyandcheese likes this.
  12. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

I love that wallpaper!!
    [​IMG]

QuiltyMom likes this.
  13. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

14. FL-Karen

FL-Karen Well-Known Member

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Yes, Gardening and Cooking.
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Camping, anytime. Winter months in Florida while I prefer Northern during the summer months. No real favorite spot - we don't visit the same park twice when camping. We like to explore areas.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? I really do not have a favorite quote, etc. But, this one is my most favorite right now - until the next one comes along, lol.
    "The glory of gardening:
    -hands in the dirt,
    -head in the sun,
    -heart with nature.
    To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul.
    ” Alfred Austin

4. Favorite room in your home....why? A tie between the "Green room" and my kitchen.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? I'm always up for a good TRUE reality show riddled with murder, mystery, or crime shows... if I had to pick one it would be "Dr G", the coroner from Orlando.

15. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

genealogy
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when?
      Disney or Universal - any time I'm able. LOL
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why?
      Everyone laughs in the same language.
      My upstairs flex room. The ceilings are high, it's usually where my kids are hanging out
      Outlander book series - tv show is pretty good too

16. MishSpar

MishSpar Well-Known Member

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Lately it is building stuff, like furniture. We moved into a new home that needed more furniture than we owned. It was the beginning of the Pandemic and there was no shopping. So....I watched YouTube and learned how to mix and pour concrete and use a mitre saw.
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Chigaco. Alone. It was for a work conference a few years ago but the downtime was memorable. I would go back in a minute. Alone.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? "Life is short (followed by whatever I was hesitating to do, experience)", "Tomorrow is another day", and "Live, Love, Laugh". They all go together in my mind. <-these are totally going to be art journal pages.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My bar nook. Don't judge. Seriously though, I had a little corner in my new home and it seemed like a good place to set up a bar nook. I built the bar and shelving for the liquor and glassware myself. I am not sure how I feel about my 15 year old choosing that as her favorite spot to do virtual school.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Movie is Back to the Future. I remember being blown away at the concept of time travel, which leads me to my favorite book(s) which are A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. It is a combination of Outlander, Twilight, Mortal Instruments, and The Devinci Code all in one (which I have read all before this). TV Show is This is Us. I was late to the party on this. I binged all seasons all at once and looking forward to new episodes.

17. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Does eating count?
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? So long ago since I went on holiday, sigh.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? No is a complete sentence (self explanatory)
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My bedroom is my sanctuary.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Changes all the time, I'm really liking the craft/hobby reality shows, Great British Bake Off, Great British Sewing Bee, Glow (make up), Pottery Thrown Down, there's also a glass blowing one. Oh and Drag Race, all versions.

18. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

dancing, gardening, reading, writing
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when?
      Oh goodness, I love every trip I've ever been on. We haven't had a real vacation in awhile though.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why?
      The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
      My newly remodeled kitchen with my dream backsplash, or outside in my hammock.
      Movie favorites vary, and it's impossible to pick a favorite book. My favorite TV show is Once Upon a Time.

19. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

Yeeess! That one is definitely near the top of my list!

20. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Thank you!! I fell in love with the fabric but it was about $250 USD per metre! I was so happy to find the wallpaper that I told my husband he didn't have a say in it. lol!!