***CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED Fast Five Game | iNSD 2021

Discussion in 'iNSD 2021 Party Pad' started by bcgal00, Apr 25, 2021.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Thanks everyone for playing along. I enjoyed learning a bit more about you all. Random generator selected a winning post number and THE WINNER is....

***donitaB***

Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying iNSD!

I'm hosting a fun game for everyone that gives us a chance to get to know each other a little bit more. It's called "FAST FIVE". The rules are easy...copy and paste the questions into a post here in this thread and answer all 5 questions.

Can't wait to read all your answers!

QUESTIONS:
    1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies?
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when?
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why?
    4. Favorite room in your home....why?
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it?
    RULES:
    Answer all 5 questions and you will receive 1 entry into the random draw.

Challenge closes at 11 am EDT on Tuesday, May 4th.

One luck participant will be randomly drawn to win a $3 coupon to The Lilypad store.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    JenEm likes this.
  2. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? I love to read and I am just getting started needle felting
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? I "lived" in Japan for 4 weeks (my husband was there all summer of 2012 for work). I would love to go again!
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? They may not remember what you said or did, but they will always remember how you made them feel ~Maya Angelou
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My craft room (when it is clean)...it is where the magic happens, LOL
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? I love to read so my favorite book always changes...right now, "A Curious Beginning", a historical mystery

honeyandcheese likes this.
  3. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Playing video games, listen to music, read
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Venice 2006 (Christmas and NY) with my husband and our 2 daughters. cold but a blast
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Corinthians 13(1-13) Faith Hope and Love
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Computer room- it is my life- scrapping, video games
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? TV show- New Amsterdam, Law & Order:CSU, The Resident, Chicago Med, Law and Order reruns

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Reading
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Sanibel Island, FL 2 weeks at Christmas every year.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Feel the fear and do it anyway
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My scrap room
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? As Good As It Gets (movie)

5. slfam

slfam Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide!

QUESTIONS:
    1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? I love to crochet and read.
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Anywhere that I can be close to mountains and water. Ok... and Disneyworld! :)
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? I just copied something from a meme on FB. The words really hit home to me as so many people I love are struggling right now. It reads: "It's okay if you thought you were over it but it hits you all over again. It's okay to fall apart even after you thought you had it under control. You are not weak. Healing is messy. There is no timeline for healing."
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My bedroom - 'cause I do love my sleep!
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Hmmm... not really. I like them all! Although Jane Austen will always be my favorite authoress. I will be re-reading her books till I die!

6. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Reading, cross stitching, planners, and gaming.
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? New Orleans (for a concert) in 2019 OR WDW in 2012.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? "You gotta do what makes you happy" -Leif in Animal Crossing. Sometimes you just need a reminder to choose happy things!
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My bed/craft/computer-room because it's my space. :)
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? I love The Shadowhunter Chronicles books by Cassandra Clare.

7. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? crocheting and hiking
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Norway in 2008, we traveled around till we reached the most northern point, it was pretty cold, but we had a lot of fun, and we got a giant crab as dinner.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? You will never regret being kind (I don't know the author, but I read it on an inspirational quote almost 20 years ago)
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Love all the rooms, every room has a little something that makes me feel at home.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Not at this moment, I think that I've been scrapping more, reading less and having not time for tv.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  8. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? There are other hobbies besides scrapping? (Okay, I'll admit that I love reading and trying my hand at gardening)
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Ah, so many special vacay memories! I guess anywhere that I'm adventuring with family & special friends.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Choose joy! Why = 1 Thessalonians 5:16–18
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? In winter, the living room because it's cosy. In summer, the garden because it's beautiful!
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? I'm loving The Blacklist & New Amsterdam

9. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? I draw a bit, and sew a bit, and read a lot
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? To England Trip ; London , St Neots, Stratford , Worcester. 2016
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Well begun is half done...it is a good incentive to get going
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Living room /dining ( we "live" there, and it is warm in winter, second would be the upstairs landing ( that houses computer, books and Art/ craft supplies LOL)
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? No that changes as I watch and read new things

10. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? photography, walking and reading
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? 2008 - Island hopping Mykonos - Delos - Santorini
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? I wish my eyes could take photos ... then I didn't have to drag around with a heavy camera
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? the scrap corner in my living room ...
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? the books of Harry Potter, books of Lucinda Riley, Santa Montefiore - My Brilliant Friend: an Italian- Neapolitan language television series

katell likes this.
  11. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Photography, reading, crochet
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where & when? Cruising anywhere, but love to visit the UK and see DS1 and GF
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? In life we juggle a variety of balls - the trick is not dropping the glass ones. ~ reminder of what matters
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Kitchen - that's where the treats reside
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Angela Hunt The Unspoken

12. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

QUESTIONS:
    1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Watercolor painting, Fiber/Textile Artist ( carding, spinning, weaving, wearable art construction)
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Trip to St. Augustine, Fla. when young
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? The Weaver: The Weaving.jpg Found it in my 20's and it stuck with me. Even more meaningful since I took up weaving again. :heartlub
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My studio!!
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Book: The Story of With[​IMG]
    6. TV show? Kurulus Etrugal/Osman (dramatic series about rise of Ottoman Empire)
    [​IMG]

13. Lillyia

Lillyia Well-Known Member

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Genealogy & researching family history

2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Thanksgiving in New Orleans with just my Hubby and me-it was so relaxing, fun-filled, great food, great friends to visit - just a good time for my husband and me to spend together. This was special too because we usually would host a big family dinner at this time or we'd have grandchildren along on the trip. But, this time it was just for us - no other responsibilities.

3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? 'Mother to Son' poem by Langston Hughes..."Life for me ain't been no crystal stair", because it's a mother teaching her son about life in a realistic way to help him stay focused and not give up on achieving his goals/dreams-to keep on going even in the face of setbacks.

4. Favorite room in your home....why? My little reading/dreaming/reflecting nook that I made for myself in the corner of my living room. I like it because it is so comfortable there - it has my books and candles and plants and natural light...things that help me relax and refresh my mind.

5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Currently my favorite tv show is 'Call the Midwife' on PBS.

14. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Pandemic transformed me into a plant mom!!
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Italy, any time of the year!
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? You are not what has happened to you. You are what you choose to become. ( don't know the author). It reminds me of the motorcycle accident I had many years ago and that I need to get over it.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? my room. It's peaceful, it's where I read, binge watching netflix..
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? it's hard to pick just one of those! But I would say Friends as a fave TV series. I can't choose movies or books!!

15. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? - so many hobbies, not enough time - baking, cooking, cross stitch, painting, doodling, I'll stop now!
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? - Japan 2018 or Canadian East Coast 2019 (tough to choose - but Japan probably would win by a hair)
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? - Why fit in when you were born to stand out (Dr Seuss). I love it because it reminds me I dont need to try to fit it.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Family room - where we hang out and enjoy each other's company
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? I just finished reading the Harry Potter series, and I am a huge FAN now! So Harry Potter, I guess.

16. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Reading, grandma-ing, playing volleyball
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? South Korea November 2016
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Return with honor...I said it to my kids every time they left the house growing up.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Family room, it’s where my computer is and where we spend time as a family.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? TV show: Walking Dead Movie: The Princess Bride Book: Harry Potter

17. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? There's other hobbies? hehehe. Okay I read, I do quilling too
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Wyndford Holiday Farm - just had a weekend there two weeks ago. It's an annual thing with my Mom.... sooooooooo restful with food provided in abundance.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Faith is Being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we cannot see - Hebrews 11:1 - my faith journey wrapped up in one verse.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My scraproom - it's where I can be my most creative with no one moaning about the mess
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? It varies with time... at the moment my favourite tv show is Masterchef Australia

18. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? gardening, crocheting, photography, cross-stitch, reading
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? We took our three kids and our aunt and uncle to the OBX a few years ago and we had a blast together! We are going back this summer and I can't wait!
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? I love Maya Angelou! "Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art." She is just so honest and positive, what's not to love?
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Our living room. It's just a comfy space where we can all relax together.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? I love Grey's Anatomy. Game of Thrones was also a favorite show & I read all the books.

19. catgoddess

catgoddess Well-Known Member

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? I love puzzles, cooking and being outside in the backyard taking care of the birds
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? My favorite place on the planet is Iceland. It's a beautiful country and great people.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? "Be the change you wish to see in the world". It's not always easy for me to do this or even believe it, but I strive to put out more good than bad into the world.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My living room, because I can stretch out on the sofa and look into the backyard and all I see is nature.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Favorites change all the time, but one of my lifelong favorite books is Charlotte's Web.

20. swtonscrappn

swtonscrappn Purple. The answer is always purple.

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? I sew, quilt, read, and general craft
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? I adore being at Disneyland for Halloween
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? "Then you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free" John 8:32. My guideline for life--be truthful, be kind, be helpful.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My back porch. Its actually larger than my rooms and it is backed by a wooded area. Great place to visit, relax, read, get some sun.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Favorite Movie is "Blues Brothers"--I just think it's brilliant