how did you wake up this morning | pad patter 3.23.21

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Mar 23, 2021.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i'm a lot like this
    [​IMG]
    so at 7:30am i can only really manage sarcasm
    [​IMG]
    (it has poured along the Aust east coast and flooded for the last week to the point of 'worst for like 60 to a hundred years' (depending on the news source) so it's been very sarcastic recently until yesterday when it was actually sunny - i don't know how all you people with snow manage going so long without seeing blue sky and sun for months on end!)

jenn mccabe, jk703 and keepscrappin like this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

oh no! i hope your airpod still works and didn't get all slobbery!

3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

It got pretty slobbery but I saw that she had it in her mouth within seconds!! Thankfully!!

jk703 and keepscrappin like this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Haha! Benson is such a snoozer... he will star at you and little whine if he knows you are getting up. If he knows you are not, he sighs loudly, then climbs back in bed, and uses his big ol wet COLD nose to nudge you (of course on any available skin) to let him under the blanket! Then he goes back to sleep.

There are times that I am off, and Peter works. Peter lets him out early, Benson comes back to bed, does his nudge, and then later I end up getting up before him. I have to wake him so I can make the bed! Lazy bones!

jenn mccabe and Dalis like this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

that sounds like what Kramer would do. I miss him.

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I woke up the way I wake up every morning now...with a mini aussie banging and whining in her crate to get out and snuggle/bite/lick/chew for a few minutes before going out for potty and then breakfast. She's been waking me up a few times a night to go out and then is ready to start her day around 5:30-6...ugh.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  7. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Hubby wakes me up every morning when he gets up to take the dogs for a walk. I can't complain though since it means I don't have to take the dogs for a walk. :D

jenn mccabe and keepscrappin like this.
  8. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

oh my lord!!!! yes, i do know how much. ouch ouch OUCH!

keepscrappin and Cherylndesigns like this.
  9. Cherylndesigns

I would have been fit to be tied!!!!!

10. Cherylndesigns

So - this morning wasn't much better. We've been on the list to get Covid shots and the doctor's office called at 8:30 this morning and said they could give us ours at 10. Well, not being a morning person, I decided to lay there for "just a few more minutes". Next thing I know - he's yelling "we have to leave in 15 minutes!" OMG I never moved so fast in all my life. These shots are like gold and I knew if we didn't get them today who knew when they'd be available again.

We made it and we got our shots. I couldn't believe he actually trusted me to get up!!!

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

glad you got there in time.

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  12. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Wednesday was an atypically light day for me, I only had a handful of meetings and the first one didn't start until 10am, (which is unheard of for me), so I wasn't in as much of a rush to get my little guy to daycare. I wish every morning was the way!

keepscrappin likes this.
  13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I wake up to my alarm and always hit snooze and lay there waiting to make sure the oldest son wakes up and gets in the shower. I have time to snooze, but once he’s up and in the shower... its a race to get to the hot water before he uses it all. So I drag myself out of bed and into the shower.

keepscrappin likes this.