Little Annoyances |Pad Patter 3.18

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Mar 18, 2021.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

So far it's working great! The receiver works for both my mouse and keyboard. I wasn't sure I'd like the keyboard, because I learned to type on a flat one, but I've found myself adjusting to the slight difference really easily! I was using a wrist rest before, and this is actually more comfortable than the old one. So far, so good!

HavaDrPepper likes this.
  2. bestcee

I hate touchpads! I have one on my Chromebook, and it drives me crazy! I finally figured out how to right-click on it. I'd use a mouse, but since it's my kitchen cooking device, the mouse gets in the way.

Memaw2Wm likes this.
  3. bestcee

Your keyboard is so pretty all lit up like that!

Oh man! We have this problem in the car. The Bluetooth connects to both mine and my husbands phone. He kept turning it off, since he didn't want his phone connecting. That drove me nuts - so I deleted his phone so he'd stop turning the BT off. So, he made my phone priority one, and now if I'm too close to the garage, my phone will connect to the car. Sigh. Totally stupid problems, right?

I'm glad you replaced the speaker! What one do you have? I've been using our Google Home, but Nick wants one for the bathroom.

4. bestcee

Well, it could, but I have a feeling that's a whole other thread!!

Because yep! I got that too!

Memaw2Wm and StefanieS like this.
  5. bestcee

I love when I've been waiting for something to break and get excited instead of mad when it finally does!

That's a cool press!

cinderella likes this.
  6. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

I guess the most annoying thing I just deal with is not always having my tablet and pen connected so I have to use the touchpad on my laptop. Recently (a few months ago), my screen of my laptop started going pixelated purple in spots where it should have been white. So, I just was annoyed with it for months until hubby upgraded me. Now, I'm learning a new rig and doing it one handed...

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

7. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

It's an Anker Soundcore Flare 2:

[​IMG]

I'm happy with it; I can move it around to whatever room I'm in, and for a portable speaker, the sound is really good. And no connection issues! LOL

I used to have a JBL Flip (the first one from way, way back, when they were about $120) and the sound is almost as good, for half the price.

bestcee likes this.
  8. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I had both my personal desktop and my work laptop on my desk for a couple years. I finally got my act together, got a separate monitor and docking system for my laptop and a switch that lets me share the wireless mouse and keyboard between the desktop and laptop and it is SO much cleaner and less cluttery now. I can't believe I worked with all that mess on my desk for so long.

9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i've mentioned my wireless vertical mouse before, it's not something everyone loves but it's so much less wrist strain for me - and huge bonus, the fact there's one less cord for the birds to try to eat - but george still fights me for it, he loves the scrolly wheel button and that it's his size

IMG2019080613310.jpg

my keyboard is just the laptop keyboard, it's about a year old now but it is still amazing because i did put up with not having several keys on my previous laptop for years (george pried them off like they thought there was a nut of seed inside)- and hitting the comma was such a pain because the key was missing and so it's how i started over using the hyphen like i do - i even have all the function keys up the top again! And so far, he hasn't figured out how to get the keys off this one :byay:carryon