Fave Disney Character | Pad Patter 19 Mar

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Mar 19, 2021.

1. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

As for princesses... I LOVE Merida and have from the moment I watched her movie. The curly hair is what initially drew me to her since I am a curly girl too. But I love her character and who she is, too. We've had so many memorable meetings with her at Disney World and they are some of my favorite memories.

For Disney characters in general, I am such a big fan of Orange Bird. I know he's a character unique to the Florida Parks, so some of you overseas may not have heard of him. Long story short- He was originally made as the mascot for an attraction sponsor in Magic Kingdom. He disappeared for years, but has been making a comeback in recent years and I could not be more thrilled.

Coming in close behind Orange Bird is Figment.

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i would never have guessed this! Her and Katnisss from the Hunger games must have really made kids take interest in archery - i think the year of Brave was the year DD and my nieces got Nerf bow and arrow sets for xmas!
    this one?
    [​IMG] well nope never heard of him but you had me at 'bird'! Figment i only know of thru scrapping as well but he seems cooler than that other purple dinosaur, y'know the Barney one

3. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I actually loved the threesome , Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. They bumbled their god-mother tasks but I thought the final scene where they repeatedly changed the color of Snow White’s gown was awesome-some real Disney magic.

58D86C1F-E0FA-4756-B1AA-8D6E4C4D7237.gif

bellbird likes this.
  4. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Yes- that's Orange Bird!

bellbird likes this.
  5. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I LOVE Dug from Up. And it's my favorite Disney movie although I can never get through the first part without sobbing.

6. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Yes to this whole post!

bellbird and QuiltyMom like this.
  7. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Wow, somewhere around here I have a necklace with a giant Orange Bird pendant on it and a matching ring. I've had them since I was about 5 years old, and we did got to Disney World then, but I didn't remember where they came from and had no idea it was a Disney character.

I used to also have a giant oversized nightshirt that had an image on it of Figment wearing a giant oversized nightshirt :lol, but alas, it eventually fell apart after too many wearings/washings. :)

bellbird likes this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

when they all bicker about aurora's birthday dress and keep turning it blue then pink, you're right, that is straight up textbook childhood disney magic!

9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL i guess being a bird person colours the movie a little differently (Kevin the Snipe is the star to me!) and i totally know what you mean about the start - i remember seeing it at the cinema hoping i wouldn't be sobbing thru the whole movie!

10. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I love Orange Bird and Figment too. Amazingly, I have a photo of Orange Bird, my son, daughter and me in 1976 ... I've never liked having my photo taken, but I took it with OB at WDW and not Mickey. :)

bellbird likes this.
  11. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Mine probably is
    [​IMG]

Although these are close seconds:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  12. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

All the mice in the original Cinderella movie