Wasn't it yesterday that they were small?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by DivaMom96, Mar 16, 2021.

1. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Congrats, I can't wait to see your pages!

2. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

Mazel tov @DivaMom96 ! So amazing you were able to officiate. It's such an amazing gift to be able to have a family member who can officiate - let alone the mother of the groom!

My parents were married by my Dad's brother, who was a priest. Growing up, my uncle, Father Clare was invited to our parish to officiate when my brother or I had something like First Communion or Confirmation. My husband's Jewish, and we had a Jewish wedding. Unfortunately, by that point, Father Clare was not well enough to attend. But we visited him afterwards, and got a blessing, which meant so much to me.

Also, chag Pesach sameach!

3. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the happy couple

4. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

5. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

Congratulations!! My daughter got married in 2019 and it was a surreal day for me. It turned out so lovely! I love wedding pics! Can't wait to see yours!

Side note: My daughter was married by the husband of my dear friend, who married my husband and me some almost 15 years earlier!

Side note 2: Do you say your name Deb-or-rah or Deb-ra? My mother's name was Deborah and she preferred the former so I am always curious when I see the name but don't hear the pronunciation. :)

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

6. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

How wonderful! Congrats!