Project Mouse PARK HOPPER!

Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary 2021' started by designerbrittney, Mar 19, 2021.

1. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

[​IMG]

Welcome Park Hoppers! During the FANniversary celebration weekend we are going to be hopping from one fun event to the next, earning collectible enamel pins along the way. Krista and I have created 16 unique "Park Hopper" pins, so by the end you’ll have collected a really fun set to use on your layouts!! You'll get 2 pins for every "hop!"

[​IMG]

How it works: There will be 8 tasks (or what we're calling "hops") that earn you pins. Eight hops for EIGHT GREAT years of Project Mouse!! All you have to do it complete a task, and you earn 2 pins. The pins will be delivered to you in various ways, depending on the task. We are providing you with this blank cork board where you can display your Park Hopper collection!

[​IMG]
    (Click image to download the full-resolution corkboard JPG. Once the full-res image opens, simple right click and save.)

The Hops:
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).
    2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.

Rules:
    - When you’ve attended the chat or live scrap, the hostess will send you the pins. You must attend live events while they are live to get the pins.
    - When you’ve completed a challenge, the challenge hostess will DM you your pins. Each challenge requires a separate layout. Double/Triple dipping is not allowed to earn pins.
    - When you’ve posted your comment in the Project Mouse Facebook Group, Britt will send you your pins via Facebook Messenger.
    - When you complete tasks 6, 7, and 8, you must post in the “Mousellaneous PARK HOPPING Thread” stating you’ve completed that task. You MUST provide links, and/or email.
    - This games closes when the clock strikes 12 midnight at Disneyland (PDT) Monday night (3/22/21).

Prizes/Completing the Pin Collection: Along with earning yourself a bunch of adorable digi pins, there is another BIG prize you can win if you complete your full collection. Yes, that’s right. IF you are dedicated enough to complete ALL the tasks and have collected ALL 16 pins BEFORE midnight PDT Monday night (3/22/21), post an image of your completed corkboard HERE in this thread (you can arrange your digi pins any way you'd like) and you will win “Project Mouse (Pop): Alphas” - an all-new alpha made to coordinate with our new Pop collection, but versatile enough to be used with EVERYTHING!!!!

[​IMG]

*** SO IMPORTANT!!!! It's your job to post your completed corkboard image below in this thread - WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH ALL 8 TASKS. Not before. We aren’t doing a placeholder post like in previous years. Only post in this thread to claim your completer prize. You must also provide links proving you did the tasks. If your links don't check out - no prize. ***

This thread is NOT a place to acquire pins. It is for getting the completer prize.

If you want to grab a placeholder and track your progress please do so in the Progress Tracking thread.

We hope you enjoy collecting your Park Hopper pins!! Feel free to ask any questions. Krista and I are here to be your Park Tour Guides.

Have a great weekend!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    G.J., Lisa B, umyesh and 1 other person like this.
  2. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

[​IMG]

YOU GUYS!!!!! hahah! SO EMBARRASSING! The cork board had the TOTALLY wrong date!! I just fixed them in the original post! So - feel free to redownload!

fonnetta, G.J., djp332 and 1 other person like this.
  3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]

Thanks so much for this - it has been super fun.
    I may adjust the date re-do the cork board but I need to get supper started and want to make sure I get this done first.

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE Saturday morning
    2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOSDONE
    [​IMG]
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOXDONE
    [​IMG]
    4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPEDONE
    [​IMG]
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group.
    (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...cOGNl0lP9sSTllDuuKtZsB04nJoxeHK7zuqWOq4-U0lJU) DONE
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    My instagram is semplydone - tagged my daughter Hannahrosesemple DONE
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's NewsletterDONE
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. DONE

4. mrobin023

mrobin023 Member

Filled corkboard.jpg Working on my Park Hopping Pin Collection:
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE Friday Night & Saturday morning & Saturday Afternoon
    2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS DONE
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX DONE

4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE DONE
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group DONE
    Facebook Link

6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend DONE - my Instagram user name is @mrobin435 and I tagged my friend @Sandywilliams37 on the new POP kit posts on both accounts.
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter DONE
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature DONE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Got mine - and they are darling!!!

[​IMG]

Ronda Horstman likes this.
  6. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

QuiltyMom likes this.
  7. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Well-Known Member

8. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

PIN-BOARD.jpg

xxx1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). done - attended Friday at 8pm
    xxx2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS done
    [​IMG]

xxx3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX done
    [​IMG]
    xxx4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE done
    [​IMG]
    xxx 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! done!
    commented https://www.facebook.com/groups/projectmouse/ and linked this layout on comment
    [​IMG]

xxx6 ) Instagram - Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. done, I follow both on IG, am @muppetbynature on IG
    XXX7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    Already signed up years ago!! I still can't believe 8 years of PM!!
    xxx8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. done!

9. JustLorri

JustLorri Member

10. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

[​IMG]

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE - Darn was traveling and could not attend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! Posted https://www.facebook.com/groups/projectmouse/ under Britt-ish Designs post and here is my first Project Mouse LO
    [​IMG]
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. - Already following and tagged Mrs. Peel
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter - already receive them
    8 ) This year's PM banner in my siggie

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  11. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

I collected ALL, it was so much fun, thank you so much!!
    [​IMG]

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE. Done (Saturday, both chats)
    2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS DONE
    [​IMG]

3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX DONE
    [​IMG]

4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE DONE
    [​IMG]

5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! DONE (my post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2568743059939034&set=p.2568743059939034&type=3 )
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. I am not on instagram, because although I've tried so hard instagram keeps saying someone else is using my email, I've wrote several message to Instagram Help, even thru fb, and still I haven't receive a feedback. Somebody suggested me, then try to "recover" your password, but when I did, instagram says the email address doesn't exist, so I'm in this weird situation hoping one day finally I'll have an instagram account.
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter DONE
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. DONE

12. ajrtcjung

ajrtcjung New Member

Collected them all. This was so fun - THANK YOU!!
    Project Mouse 2021 corkboard.jpg

13. BevS97

BevS97 New Member

D2528951-6AF4-4BC7-8FE2-B3D7254CE0EB.jpeg
    Thank you! I haven’t scrapped so much in a long time, and have really enjoyed all the challenges. I am sure it’s been a lot of work to put together. It is appreciated.

Here are my links.
    √1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). Attended Saturday morning - 10am

√2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS

√3) FANniversary Challenge | SHADOW BOX.

√4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO

√ 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! View attachment 443853

√ 6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.Mousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks

√ 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Ne wsletter AND Sahlin Studio's NewsletterMousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks

√ 8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature.

plus
    FANniversary Challenge|TRUE DISNEY MAGIC

14. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Finished!
    [​IMG]
    DONE1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).
    DONE2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS
    [​IMG]
    DONE3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    [​IMG]
    DONE4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    [​IMG]
    DONE5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/projectmouse/permalink/2855267948124193/
    DONE6 ) Instagram - Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    DONE8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature.

15. swtonscrappn

swtonscrappn Purple. The answer is always purple.

[​IMG]

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).DONE - FRIDAY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! DONE
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. DONE

16. Coady

Coady Well-Known Member

brittdes_pm_fanniversary_corkboard.jpg Thanks to everyone (especially Krista and Britt) for making this event so wonderful! I truly enjoyed doing all of the challenges/hops. I love all of the wonderful "goodies" you provided!

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). I attended all 3 events.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! DONE
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. DONE - I tagged @blairmillersr
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. DONE AND SEE BELOW

17. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

Thank you so much for such a fun weekend and such generous, lovely freebies! Can't wait to start using all my new goodies!

[​IMG]

18. DopeyGal

DopeyGal I don't like deserted islands!

19. Shirlee

Shirlee Member

20. jennschultz

jennschultz Well-Known Member

So much fun!! Thanks for the good times!!

[​IMG]

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE Saturday morning
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/fanniversary-challenge-favor8-photos.76527/page-2#post-1337901
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/fanniversary-challenge-shadow-box.76518/#post-1337925
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/fanniversary-challenge-bingo.76519/page-3#post-1338464
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    DONE
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/mousellaneous-park-hopper-tasks.76532/page-6#post-1337862
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/mousellaneous-park-hopper-tasks.76532/page-6#post-1337859
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/mousellaneous-park-hopper-tasks.76532/page-6#post-1337858