Tracking your Park Hopper progress? Do it here!

Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary 2021' started by designerbrittney, Mar 19, 2021.

1. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

my spot
    The Hops:
    DONE 1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).
    DONE 2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS
    [​IMG]
    DONE 3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    [​IMG]
    DONE 4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    [​IMG]
    DONE 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    DONE 6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    DONE 8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  2. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

[​IMG]

YOU GUYS!!!!! hahah! SO EMBARRASSING! The cork board had the TOTALLY wrong date!! I just fixed them in the original Park Hopper thread! So - feel free to redownload!

Tedasgram (Ruth) likes this.
  3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

DONE 1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). attended 3.19
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    DONE 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    DONE 6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    DONE 8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.

4. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

My Spot

The Hops:
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).
    Saturday at 2pm my time (in the chat now)

2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    [​IMG]

5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    DONE and POSTED

6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE and TAGGED

7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    DONE

8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.
    DONE

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  5. jemmls4

jemmls4 Member

DONE 1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). Attended Frida night and Saturday morning

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/fanniversary-challenge-shadow-box.76518/page-2#post-1338248

DONE
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! posted comment and got two pins.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RyfeT1fsyGbJdXon8

following Brittney on insta - https://photos.app.goo.gl/vhb54KXQvmBasC5X9
    following krista on insta - https://photos.app.goo.gl/2xd2Snzjaszt3HcD7

DONE 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter - i have been getting both newsletters newsletter for years
    brittney's - https://photos.app.goo.gl/RyfeT1fsyGbJdXon8
    krista's - https://photos.app.goo.gl/gKktfLyQquxWrL9b

6. kmja2000

kmja2000 New Member

DONE 1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).

7. Tedasgram (Ruth)

Tedasgram (Ruth) Active Member

SOOOO excited!!!
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE 4pm Saturday

2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS - DONE
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX DONE
    4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE - DONE
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! DONE
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter DONE
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. DONE

I DID IT!!!

8. BevS97

BevS97 New Member

31EF0968-DE3C-4335-B413-1F2018504CAE.jpeg
    √1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). Attended Saturday morning - 10am

√2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS

√3) FANniversary Challenge | SHADOW BOX.

√4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO

√ 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! facebook.JPG

√ 6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.Mousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks

√ 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Ne wsletter AND Sahlin Studio's NewsletterMousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks

√ 8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature.

Attached Files:

9. DraeScraps

DraeScraps Active Member

My spot...
    √1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).(Pins: √)
    √2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS (Pins: √)
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX (Pins: √)
    √4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    √ 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! (Pins: √)
    √ 6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. (Pins: √)
    √ 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter (Pins: √)
    √ 8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. (Pins: √)

√ Bonus - Magic Moments Page for Cards
    √ Bonus - Post Pin Board!

10. BayernMom

BayernMom New Member

The Hops:
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE (on Friday)
    2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS DONE
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/dlh-our-room.468443/

[​IMG]
    3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOXDONE
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/sillhouette-challenge.468529/full
    [​IMG]
    DONE FANniversary Challenge | BINGO
    [​IMG]
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go! DONE
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. DONE Mousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter DONE Mousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. DONE Mousellaneous Park Hopper Tasks

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  11. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE Attended Friday Night.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE DONE
    [​IMG]
    6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend. DONE
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter DONE
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread. DONE

12. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).
    Attended Saturday morning 3.20.21
    Attended Saturday afternoon 3.20.21​

2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS

[​IMG]
    I scrapped column N - enamel pin, journal card, free space, photo frame, ribbon
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/fanniversary-challenge-bingo.76519/#post-1337571

5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!

7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    I'm signed up for both newsletters
    kayla_chamberlain AT yahoo DOT com
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/mousellaneous-park-hopper-tasks.76532/page-3#post-1337500
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.

13. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

[​IMG]imghost

1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE - DONE
    2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS - DONE
    [​IMG]

3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX - DONE
    [​IMG]

4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE - DONE
    [​IMG]
    6) Instagram - Follow both designerbrittney and kristasahlin. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter - DONE
    8) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. - DONE

14. mrobin023

mrobin023 Member

Filled corkboard.jpg Working on my Park Hopping Pin Collection:
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins). DONE Friday Night & Saturday morning & Saturday Afternoon

4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE DONE
    5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group DONE
    Facebook Link

6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend DONE - my Instagram user name is @mrobin435 and I tagged my friend @Sandywilliams37 on the new POP kit posts on both accounts.
    8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature DONE

15. Jamie in Japan

Jamie in Japan Member

The Hops:
    ✅1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins).
    ✅2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS
    ✅3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    ✅4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    ✅5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    ✅6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    ✅7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    ✅8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.

Yay! I can't believe I got them all done, and that the signature banner would be the most difficult.

16. gaylefengel

gaylefengel Only a grown up from 9-5

Here's my spot! I'm late to the party so I hope I can get all this done tomorrow!
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins) - I missed them. :badmood
    [​IMG]
    DONE 3) FANniverary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    [​IMG]
    DONE 4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE using FANniversary template
    [​IMG]
    DONE 6) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE 8) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature.
    DONE FANniversary Challenge - TRUE DISNEY MAGIC
    [​IMG]

17. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I got caught up and just need to finish a couple of credits!

The Hops:
    Done
    Done 2) FANniversary Challenge | FAVOR8 PHOTOS
    [​IMG]
    Done 3) FANniversary Challenge | DIGITAL SHADOW BOX
    [​IMG]
    Done 4) FANniversary Challenge | BINGO RECIPE
    [​IMG]
    Already in and posted a layout yesterday! 5) Join Project Mouse Facebook Group. Post a comment telling us how you found Project Mouse and share a link to your favorite Disney layout you've created. Already a member? GREAT! Just post your comment and you're good to go!
    Already Done and tagged a friend 6 ) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    Already Done 7) Sign up for BOTH Britt-ish Designs' Newsletter AND Sahlin Studio's Newsletter
    Done 8 ) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature. Banners can be found here in the welcome thread.

18. renatasluis

renatasluis New Member

bingo lo
    [​IMG]

shadowbox lo
    [​IMG]

journaling lo true disney magic
    [​IMG]

favor8 photo's lo
    [​IMG]

and i tagged my scrapfriends on instagram renatasluis in a PM pop post and follow both.
    i joined the newsletters from Britt and Krista
    put a comment on project mouse facebookgroup
    added a baner in my signature

19. HollyinPA

HollyinPA New Member

1- missed theses :(
    2 -
    3 -
    4-
    5- FB group - comment made with LO photo
    6- Instagram followed already so I commented & tagged on one of each
    7- re-subscribed to Sahlin Studio & already on list for Brittish Designs
    8- Siggie done - waiting for 5 posts to clear it :D

20. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

DONE
    1) Attend at least 1 Scrap with Cheryl LIVE (must attend live to collect your pins)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DONE 6) Follow both @designerbrittney and @kristasahlin on Instagram. Tag a friend on any Project Mouse related post made this weekend.
    DONE 8) Attach a Project Mouse banner to your signature.