Welcome to our 8 year FANniversary!! -- START HERE!

Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary 2021' started by designerbrittney, Mar 18, 2021.

1. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

To all who come to this happy post, WELCOME!

[​IMG]

I wish you could hear the Disney music BLARING from my speakers right now!!! We are here to welcome you to PROJECT MOUSE - FANNIVERSARY WEEKEND: Celebrating 8 GREAT years of MAGIC! When Krista told me we were celebrating our 8th anniversary, I told her she must have added wrong. :giggle: I couldn't even believe it had been 8 years!!! I swear it was just yesterday that these two Disney-nutty moms got together and dreamed up Project Mouse. Here we are, 8 years later and still going strong!!!

I posted this flashback last FANniversary back in 2019, but I just love it so much, so once again . . . Let’s travel back in time to February 15, 2013 as I share with you some of the original post from the day we launched Project Mouse!​

"We are just two moms - two CRAZY DISNEY LOVING moms - who wanted to document the the details of our Disney vacations. We wanted to record everything and get our kids and husbands involved in the memory keeping, so we would never forget a single magical memory we made together. We needed a system! A solution. That’s how Project Mouse came to be. Now, we want to share this system with every passionate memory keeper who is looking for a way to remember their own magical moments forever."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On behalf of Krista and myself, we are SO humbled and excited that you're here to celebrate all things Project Mouse with us. FRIDAY, March 19th, 2021, we kick everything off. We hope it'll be an exciting, inspiring, motivating and magical weekend.

First things first. If you're scrapping, chatting, posting with us this weekend (or anytime thereafter actually) we welcome you to use the hashtag #projectmouse on all social media posts and also - you're welcome to wear one of our Project Mouse banners in your signature! Krista made amazing new banners again this year!!! Which one is your fave??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sale, the challenges, the games - it'll all go live on FRIDAY morning. So get geared up for TONS. OF. FUN.

Our “Pin it to Win It” game starts NOW - You can find the first day's thread for this game HERE!!

[​IMG]

Cheryl (aka gonewiththewind) is hosting THREE of her very popular "Watch Cheryl Scrap" live events and she'll be scrapping exclusively with Project Mouse products. I'll be scrapping along WITH Cheryl, and Krista is joining us to answer questions and hang out too! And of course, we've supplied Cheryl with an AWESOME exclusive gift to give to everyone who comes to watch any of her live scraps. (You must attend live to receive the gift.) It's going to be SO MUCH FUN! Click on the image below to find out how to join the live sessions!

[​IMG]

Krista and I have both blog posts coming FRIDAY that feature our new collection. Be sure to visit both Krista’s Blog and Britt’s Blog on FRIDAY to see the full collection, enjoy the gorgeous creations from our teams, AND to pick up our FREEBIES!!!

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the love and support you have given Project Mouse for the past 8 years. Our fans and followers are literally the BEST. We love how much YOU love it!! It's what keeps us fired up and inspired to more and more!! We look forward to partying all weekend long with you! MWAH! xoxo

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    bellbird, NatNatJo, Enid and 19 others like this.
  2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Yay! Can't wait!

sahlink likes this.
  3. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

Can't wait - already have all 3 in my calendar!

designerbrittney and sahlink like this.
  4. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

This will be my first Fanniversary! I’m excited. I have lots of Disney pics to scrap!

5. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

6. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

WELCOME!!!! It's SO much fun!!!!!

Donitab likes this.
  7. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  8. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

So excited for this! I love Project Mouse so much! :heartslub

9. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

:circlesYESSSS!!!! My most favorite celebration!!! :byay
    [​IMG]

10. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

WAHOO! I can't wait... love project mouse! :byay:circles:happydance2:run:stash:winner:yahoo:yowza

sahlink likes this.
  11. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Super fun, I remember playing along two years ago. The passport and stamps them were fabulous.
    Can't wait to see what this year holds.

12. TravelScrapSleepRepeat

TravelScrapSleepRepeat Active Member

This was so fun in 2019 that I have cleared my weekend for all things Project Mouse! Already set the 1am alarm for Cheryl's first live...that's what coffee is for!

13. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

Whoa lady!!! That is dedication!!! Love it. :beat

14. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

Thats what I was going to say Krista!! DEDICATION! HAHA!! (But, who am I kidding, if I was in that time zone, I'd be doing the same thing! haha!)

15. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

I'm so excited!!! I'm looking forward to all of it and I hope to be able to find enough time this weekend to participate in all the amazing things you two have planned!:yippee

sahlink likes this.
  16. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

I'm working Sat/Sun, but will try to catch as much as I can!! So much fun!

sahlink likes this.
  17. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

I have been waiting and counting down!

sahlink likes this.
  18. Lori E.

Lori E. New Member

Sounds like a lot of fun!

sahlink likes this.
  19. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

20. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

Are you new to the Lilypad?! WELCOME!!! :beat