MONTHLY MUSE CHALLENGE - MARCH 2021 WEEK 3

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by Sokee, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

When folded into our days, using risk to pursue our purpose can become a natural part of our rhythms. But being able to adjust to unexpected changes can really show us what we are made of. With that lesson held tight, we can learn to embrace the rhythms that move us forward.

Fall rhythm, do you find yourself falling into the same rhythms each Fall? I do! There are actually activities I can only do in the Fall that I look forward to each summer looking forward! Here in Michigan we have the change in the trees, bold colors. The Apple Orchards where we go and pick apples and get fresh cider. My favorite cider mill to stop at has pumpkin doughnuts that fries them up when you order them! Oh Yum that crunchy warm doughnut!
    The other thing I do love about Fall is getting out those layers, the sweatshirt and sweaters with jeans and boots.

I'm keeping this simple this week. My grandbabies who live 21 hours away from me are here for 3 weeks, so our household is pretty active right now as we even have other adult children traveling here for a large family gathering. For those that don't know we have 6 children and 4 are married, we have 2 grandchildren. So yes its a full, loud household and I'm loving every moment!

Here is the layout I created for my Fall|Rhythm week.
    [​IMG]

You may create any style of layout (ie. clean and simple, artsy, pocket style etc.) you wish, with or without a photo. Create any size page you wish. If you want all 4 Muses on one page that's perfectly ok or you can make 4 separate pages!! It's totally up to you! This is for everyone, so have fun and see where the inspiration takes you. :)

Please post your layout to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE prior to March 31st, 2021 and then post it in this thread by copying the code (at the right of your gallery image) from the box under "Share BB Code".

We will draw a winner at the beginning of next month for a coupon!! You can use any products in The Lilypad store or retired products from current Lilypad designers, (just make sure you follow our gallery guidelines).

G.J., marijke and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

3. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

4. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

5. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

6. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

7. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Fall is one of my fave seasons, I think that my "autumn rhythm" is always the same, long walks and tons of new pictures and videos. Here's my take, thank you so much for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful day!
    [​IMG]

8. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for this week's muse. I was inspired to create a scrapbooking page.
    [​IMG]

9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

10. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

11. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

12. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thanks, Barbara. Here's one from me:

[​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Love! Me Some Fall Layouts!...My Fav Time Of The Year!...Fall Certainly Does Have A Rhythm!...To Me Fall Flows At A Certain Pace...Cool Crisp Air.../Sweaters/Boots/Scarves...Shorter Days...Then ! POW!...All Of A Sudden!...Those Beautiful! Colors! Of Fall Join Us In All Their Glory!...I Never Tire Of Their Beauty!...It Just Fills My Heart With A Certain Kinda Joy That No Other Season Does For Me!...It Fills My Senses With Happiness! Glory! & Beauty!...These Are My Colors! For Sure!...That's My Rhythm!...That's My Fall/Autumn Flow!...

* I Used Art Crush No.8:I Selectively Recolored Certain Elements:3 Sunflowers Were Added From LBW's Bundle*

*For My Autumn's Flow Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.8-NBK Design
    *Afternoons,Sunsets & Goodbyes-Little Butterfly Wings

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  14. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

[​IMG]
    Since I was a kid, autumn equals new school year, new start, decisions, finding who I am and what I want to do...

15. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Oh boy, not sure that I want to follow Cindy:heartlub:heartlub!!! LOL
    [​IMG]