Slow Scrap 02/17 2pm EST **CLOSED**

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Feb 17, 2021.

1. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

2. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Well, that's two chats I missed this week. Darn.
    But I had fun making this, so thanks @MrsPeel!
    I have 5 pieces of paper, 5 elements and a title. I hope the title is allowed!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    So I have one paper too little and a few elements too much, but am hoping that it still qualifies in the spirit of the challenge.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for the lovely chat, and the scrap instructions. I ended up writing a poem.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and Sharon-shutterbug like this.
  5. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I'm so sorry I couldn't join the chat!! we had a summer storm yesterday and I had to shut down everything due to the lightinings!

here's my page, I miss so much my family...this is from the last visit from my sister, we were planning to travel last year, but then covid happened and...you know the story...

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, Sharon-shutterbug and Avia like this.
  6. AnnaB

AnnaB Well-Known Member

7. Avia

Avia Active Member

I missed the chat but I had fun doing my layout, thanks.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and bho like this.
  8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

missed it. I have been cramping the last 2 days. I can't wait until menopause comes! LOL!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. bho

bho Active Member

Here ya go!
    [​IMG]
    Journaling says: "In December of 2019, Andy was working a lot of hours during the holidays and we had a lot of marriott points that we we needed to use or lose. So on a whim, Mauri and I planned a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Little did we ever think that it would be the last time we’d be going anywhere again for a really long time. I miss travel so much. 2/2021"

Papers from Polly and Positivity packs by Gina Miller
    Stitching from Sewing Table and Scruffy Circles by Gina Miller
    Tiny notecard from Positivity kit by Gina Miller
    Title alpha is Plain Jane Offbeat Alpha by Gina Miller
    Grungy Brushes from Blocked Brushes by Gina Miller
    Frame from Lightly Lifted 1 by Gina Miller
    Staples from Fasteners by Lynn Grieveson
    Grungy edges and top border doodles by Katie Pertiet
    Torn paper edges by Anna Aspnes

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

11. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Thanks for hosting, Cynthia. Glad I was able to make a little bit of the chat. Mine :)

[​IMG]

12. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

I missed the chat too - I need to make sure I put them on a calendar so I remember I'd love to join one. But the challenge was great, here's my page...I miss volunteering in my kids' school, and subbing there too, but mostly just being active in their school and giving back and helping. I miss book fairs with one of my dearest friends so much, we would always decorate & turn the area into a themed environment for the kids which they always got so excited for, and then she would dress up as a book character and I would visit each class to read aloud a story. The kid in this photo is my middle kid who is always a ham.
    [​IMG]

13. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I miss my daughter in japan so much...here is my tribute to her.
    The papers are there-in a mask and in pieces some behind the mask picture. Thanks for hosting the scrap!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  14. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@MrsPeel OMG. I made the page, but used the new release so I can't post! I am a mess. LOL!!!!

Cherylndesigns and Ferdy like this.
  15. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the lovely chat and challenge Cynthia! I created a layout about one of the two times we were able to eat at a restaurant since the Corona pandemic hit our country in March 2020. Something we used to do at least once a month and loved doing so much. I desperately hope we will go out of lockdown soon!

[​IMG]

16. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

There are paper pieces, there are elements, 2 photos+1 ephemera, above all: thank you for the chat and for always being you! Love you amica mia ♥♥♥

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  17. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

girls, LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a bit late, so I ll send you the coupon and then get around the gallery,
    THANK YOU ALL so so much for the presence in the chat and ALL these awesome pages!!!!!!!!!!!

umyesh likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

Sent the coupon. if, by any chance, given that my brain is mushed LOL you made the page and posted in here but you have not gotten the pm with the coupon, let me know, please :)

I'm always amazed with your pages, and this I think we are all united in the sentiment, in way way or another, just keep hope, this thing will sort itself out, maybe not as fast as many of us would love to, but it will.

Thank you for the love, in the chat and in the pages!!!!!

PS: If you are an M3 subscriber, you are in for a WONDERFUL treat tomorrow!!!!!!!!

umyesh likes this.
  19. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

@MrsPeel I don't know if I made the deadline or not, but here's my page. I've had NO wifi today to speak of - very limited and it took me all day to do this page. UGH. Anyway, if I didn't make it, that's okay. I loved thinking back to a time that was not influenced by this horrible pandemic. My page is an homage to a happy memory back in October, 2019.

[​IMG]

20. MrsPeel

not sure if you all will see this, but just wanted to let you know, I had a fall yesterday evening, coming back from the bathroom my crutch sliding on the wooden floor, me holding to a metal shelving unit and trying to avoid falling on my hands/legs/knees and risking my metal bits inside coming out of place.... the shelving thing took a chunk of my torso.

Funny thing about this kind of injury (and most pain really) is that I wasn't in pain until I saw it....

Sarita cleaned it, put some antiseptic and a surgical dressing (we have tons as I have had many of these in the past few years.....my brain does not communicate well with my limbs) and she cleaned it today and dressed it up again, she is taking photos that we are sending to our doctor, so I have been mostly trying to put this thing out of my mind.
    I had started going through your galleries but wasn't well to type , so I ll finish that tomorrow :)

Hope you all have received the coupon , once again, thanks for playing and so much love, you are awesome sisters!!!!!

umyesh and cinderella like this.