LOD 2021 | February 15th - Rachel Jefferies

Discussion in '2021 LOD' started by wombat146, Feb 15, 2021.

1. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

2. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Happy! LOD Day! Rachel!...You Know How Much I Adore! Your Designs!...Whether I Use Them Straight Forward As They Are...Or Do Some Creative Recoloring!...They Are Stellar!...I'm Pretty Sure I Must Have Close To 100 Pages In My Gallery Containing Your Designs In Some Way Shape Or Form!...Your Designs Have Left An Imprint On My Heart!...& On My Pages!...Thank You! For The Constant Inspiration!...

*My Page Today Is Dedicated To You...& Some Of My Own Personal Health Battles That I Am Fighting Today!...I Was Also Inspired By Your Personal Story You Told About Your Daughter Being On Your Creative Canvas!...And The Collection That Inspired!...The Colors Inspired Me!...Along With A Touch Of Purple! For My Personal Touch!...2 Of My Favorite Colors!...Red & Purple!...But I Do Love! Blue Too!...I Don't Have The Collection In Question!...Make Art & Journal 5...I Think I Have The First 4 Already!...I Know....I Wish I Had This Lovely! Collection...Sorry I Couldn't Shop Today Either...You Know...Budget & All!...There Were So Many Beautiful! Things To Buy!...But There Will Always Be A Next Time...Hearts & Hugs! To You Rachel!...A Constant Inspiration To Me!...I Even Put Today's Date In My Layout To Signify Your LOD Day For 2021!...And Last...But Certainly...Not Least...Thank You! For The Gorgeous! Freebie You Sent Out Today!...LOVE!...

*For My Inspire Layout-I Used:

*Today/Look Deep Into Nature/My Life Unscripted 1/Mixed Media Monthly December 2020/Dents & Scratches/Pocket Art Signature Kit 6/My December Art Journal No.1-Number Stamps-Rachel Jefferies

*FYI:I Did Do Some Creative Recoloring Of Some Of Rachel's Pieces So Everything Would Come Together To Complete This Layout...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  3. AgnieszkaAnna

AgnieszkaAnna Member

Thanks for the freebie Rachel! Rachel's designs are so beautiful and varied but difficult for me and I'm just learning to use them
    [​IMG]

RJMJ and bonnenuit like this.
  4. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

No, I don't think that was the one. I see the little coffee cup in that preview, but it was different. I could be totally wrong and it may not even be something by Rachel Jefferies, just included in a LO made with other products that were.

wombat146 likes this.
  5. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Great interview, so nice to learn more about Rachel. Thanks for the freebie!
    I love Rachel's kits.. I am busy trying to own as much of it as I can. I also print out some of it and use it in my physical art journal.

Here is my layout, using so many of Rachel's kits, because they flow and blend together so well.

[​IMG]

6. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

crazycat1126 and wombat146 like this.
  7. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

@Claire Grantham Thanks Claire! but wait..................... GAH!!! I don't have this!!!! :cornfused it's GORGEOUS!!! :happyhug:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

8. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

9. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

10. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

wombat146 likes this.
  11. wombat146

hmmm, I don't have that little beauty either so I can't say .......... maybe @Rachel Jefferies Rachel can pop in and let us know for sure, or maybe she can let us know which kit has the coffee cup you are after :)

12. wombat146

Maybe give us the link to the layout you were initially talking about? and we might be able to puzzle it out for you! :)

13. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Well this turned out to be much more of a challenge than I expected... Knew the product I wanted to use, just could not find it... spent way too many hours searching for items, I could not find... So the Iditarod is a world renowned race that takes place each February in Alaska... I wasn't sure it was going to happen this year, but it is... in a shortened version... The picture I snagged from the WEB... really liked it ... It was time to get this done or it would have been over...

[​IMG]

14. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

AgnieszkaAnna likes this.
  15. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you Ona for hosting and thank you Rachel for the wonderful Freebie :)
    [​IMG]

16. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

I can't sit at the computer until properly later, "i want a cuddle, i want a cuddle" "what you doing mummy??!!" "you finished your work now mummy??!!" :giggle:giggle

But i did have time to quickly put all of yesterdays layout postings into a randomiser and @Angela Toucan came out top!! Thank you for scrapping and sharing!
    I'll send you a coupon tonight! And i'll be doing another draw for layouts posted today so keep them coming! I'll reply to all these lovely comments later when I have a bit more time :dancebun

17. alinalove

alinalove Well-Known Member

Rachels designs make it so easy to express myself. I can't even say which kit is my fave because all of them have a new aspect that makes me explore myself.
    This page is full on art journaling, no photo, only unreadable journaling.
    [​IMG]

18. alinalove

alinalove Well-Known Member

19. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

oh wow! thank you Rachel.

wombat146 likes this.
  20. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Got one done finally!
    [​IMG]