How's the Weather?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by dotcomkari, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

3 degrees F in the panhandle of Tx with windchill of -12. We have had about 3-4 inches of snow (my favorite winter weather). But the cold is keeping us in, so movie watching, scrapping, and reading under throws here.

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

It's 60 here today with a low tonight of 49. It will drop below freezing tomorrow night after rain moves through the Florida Panhandle. It will kind of be up and down for the next few days.

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

We had a a cold snap this past wk, 10-20 degrees below normal at this time of year. Morning temp when I woke up on Friday was 23 which is very unusual for the west coast. Then it warmed up to just around freezing. We had snow for 3 days and the dogs loved it and I got to take a few snow pics. It’s starting to warm up, back to normal temps, today was 38, and the snow is turning into rain.

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

We are currently visiting family in Kentucky. The highs are around 20 with the lows for the next couple nights at 9. We are also getting 2 snow storms this week. I love snow so I am pretty excited. It is heading up to 40 here this weekend, so it won't be around for long.

Meanwhile back in NC, they are having rain and 40s, with occasional freezing at night. Not going to lie - if it has to be cold, I prefer to have some snow to justify it.

5. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Like @BevG said it's around 40 and rainy. While it's gloomy around here I know a lot of people are dealing with more...so I guess I'll take it.

6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Except we ran off to Kentucky this week - so I am getting my snow fix. Snowed all day - tomorrow clear - and then snowstorm #2 comes in. Bitterly cold, like 17 for a high. However --- come Saturday, when we leave for home it is supposed to get up to the 40's so the roads ought to be clear all the way home. I hope so. Meanwhile, we are trying to stay warm.

7. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

26 tonight, and high tomorrow is 39. This is very rare for SE Louisana.

8. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

Currently here in South Wales, UK we have a weekend full of heavy rain and windy weather forecast. It’s dark, gloomy and depressing. But nothing unusual for this time of year. We are in lockdown at the moment, have been since Christmas. So I am quiet happy working from home and haven’t got to go out in the rain. I do love listening to the sound of the rain on the windows.