I love this place......

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by littlekiwi, Feb 13, 2021.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Feeling all warm inside this morning after my third Froggy Fave this year...dont think I've ever had that many so close together. I just want to say I love being here. I've felt really loved and supported here both personally and scrapping wise. There are so many tips and tricks I've learnt along the way particularly from @cfile @bestcee @Dalis @Karen @Tree City - I never would have thought to do shortcuts for collab kits for example. Plus all the help in the Personal Shopper thread has been great especially during MOC last month.

2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I agree with you Jennifer that this is a great place. I am pleased to read how comfortable and helped you feel.

norton94 and HeatherB like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Awww... that warms my heart so much Jennifer.. so glad you are enjoying the hints and congrats on your Froggy favs too!! Hugs!!

4. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Me too..it has been my "scrap home" since 2012... I've tried other forums and none have felt so welcoming. The people here truly love and support each other. They are truly my scrap family. And I love each and everyone.

Ohh and I'd totally love to help anyone with scrap skills ..I'm Always just a message away.

bestcee and A-M like this.
  5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Aww, that's so awesome to read! TLP has helped me so much, too. I'm sure that's why I've had tips to share with you. :)

And I just saw your status about how much you've organized. Woot woot! Yay for organizing! :cheer

bestcee likes this.
  6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Aw! You are so sweet! Congrats on your Froggy Fav! I love being here, and I love that you love it too!

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Congrats on your Froggy Faves!

8. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I couldn't agree more, this PAD is THE best place to be. Congrats on your froggy fave's.

9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yay! @littlekiwi So glad you are part of our family. It's the best place around! Love and appreciate all of you!

10. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Congrats on your Froggy Favorites, Jennifer! I am also very thankful for our Pad community. :beat

11. LynnG

LynnG Designer

That's so lovely to hear. Congrats on the Froggy Favs!!

12. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Jennifer YOUR Froggy Fave was well deserved and I put it there for good reason! Congrats and so glad to hear you love TLP as much as I do!

littlekiwi likes this.
  13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@littlekiwi Girl, you are part of the family! So I am so happy you feel like family here! HUGS!!

norton94 likes this.