I am sort of sad/disappointed.....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by A-M, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Cinzia

Cinzia Well-Known Member

I am back I guess and I am going to try and be more consistent with my participation this year. I am going to try to do a couple of challenges a week. Last year was a disaster on so many levels. Anyway, I was really happy to complete the MOC but I was really happy it was over too.The MOC has certainly helped me get through January (and the first couple of days of February...lol)

gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@A-M Anne-Marie, I know what you mean. When I stop in and don't have 150+ alerts to look through... But as so many of you have said, it is still a thriving forum and gallery. And I do hope that some people stop in, see what they like and stay.

I've noticed that since I've retired, I don't post in the forums as often. When I worked, I would take my breaks and my lunches at my desk, and I'd comment on layouts and participate in the forums. Now that I've retired, DH wants my attention, or I'm cooking or baking. I don't have that dedicated time every day to stop in and chat. Plus I've joined a few more CTs, so the free time I have I spend creating layouts. But I still consider TLP my home base. :-)

A-M, gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh my goodness! I'm sorry to hear about your husband! Prayers for great doctors and a good treatment plan!

gonewiththewind and djp332 like this.
  4. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Thank you.

Karen likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Donna ~ I saw your posts on FB about your cataract surgery. I'm so glad that went well. My Mama had both eyes done in the past few years and she has really enjoyed having great vision again. It did take a while to get used to her without glasses on all the time. I also read about your husband's diagnosis on FB as well, and I've added you to my prayer list/journal. Sending loads of positive thoughts and love your way.

djp332 likes this.
  6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Thank you! ❤️

gonewiththewind likes this.