February Journaling Challenge

Discussion in 'February 2021 Challenges' started by lcpereyra, Jan 31, 2021.

1. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

2. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

3. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

4. andersm

andersm You can check out anytime you like ...

This was a fabulous challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

[​IMG]

5. plumdumpling

plumdumpling CT - Krista Sahlin

6. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

A page to capture the innocence and wonder of a day with my now-13yo.. I hope he never forgets these moments..

[​IMG]

7. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I really enjoyed making this, thank you!
    [​IMG]

8. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

As I said for MOC 31 I usually only scrap the good. But the first thing that came to mind was my hope that my mental health will improve this year. Last year was a terrible year for many, me included, but I'm starting to hope that I will see the light at the end of the tunnel and begin to go back to the person I was.

It was hard to put this onto a page and I didn't want to go into TOO much detail but I do want my scrapbooking to be more reflective of "real life" and I want my girls to know that I'm not perfect but I am trying my best. Maybe this will help them some day:

[​IMG]

9. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

10. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Thanks for the this awesome challenge!
    [​IMG]

RJMJ likes this.
  11. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What A Wonderful! Challenge!...I Have Been Talking About HOPE! Since The Beginning Of The Pandemic...Through Layouts I Have Created Here Already...Through Messages Or Conversations!...It Was My Word For 2020!...But I Can & Will Never Let Go Of My HOPE!...So It Continues To Be My Word For 2021! Too!...And To Further My Intentions About Hope!...I Wrote A Series Of Poems About Hope!...3 Poems To Be Exact!...Each One Is Five Lines Only & Each Line Starts With The Word Hope...And I Do Plan To Create Layouts About Each Poem...Not Sure How Or When Yet But I Will Post Them Here When The Times Seem Right!...But For Today's Layout...Since The Requirements For This Challenge State:5 Lines Of Journaling...I Have Numbered Each Line To Make It Clear That There Are 5 Lines With The Key Word "Hope" In Each Line...

*For My Hope: Poem:1 Layout-I Used:Be Positive-Micheline Lincoln Designs & Studio Basic Designs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  13. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

[​IMG]
    Hope knows no fear, hope dares to blossom even inside the abysmal abyss. Hope secretly feeds and strengthens promise
    You, my dear boy are the worlds hope, our family’s hope, your parents hope that all is and will be well.

14. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Here is mine - awesome topic!
    [​IMG]

15. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member

16. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

[​IMG]

I hope we learn lessons from the corona year. That we live less hurriedly, enjoy each other more and consider what seems obvious. I cherish the little fortunes: the buzz of family and friends together, terraces, barbecues under a warm sun. Huddle close together and cuddle. Spontaneous life!
    The vaccinations have now started ... and 2021 is the year of the three H's: restore hope and regain freedom.
    (the three H's refer to the sentence in Dutch)

17. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Journaling reads:
    Sometimes the days feel especially long. Last year we were all going to stay home
    for a few weeks and that turned into months.Now a year later, there are times I am tired.
    Tired of not knowing when I can hug friends,travel to see family, gather to celebrate the
    joys of friends & family. Today was one of those days. A day full of feeling lonely, & if
    I’m honest a bit sorry for myself. Moving in August was tough, it’s always tough to start
    again. Now though - it feels imposible to so many degrees. Then I was driving, to pick up
    a kid from practice - and thought how glad I was that while it isn’t the same, the “norm”
    or anything like what I thought his freshmen year would look like - he still was able to do
    some things; not everything was missing. On the way home, I saw the sky and had to stop -
    I pulled over along a little side street and got out to take a picture because the sky was just
    beautiful, it stopped me in my tracks and was the reminder I needed that there is always hope.
    Hope for better days, for strength, hope is always here I just need to stop & pull over to
    appreciate it sometimes instead of wallowing in self-pity. I hope the kids see us looking for
    hope in the midst of all the struggle and chaos, I hope they can learn to always look for it.

18. BLKinOR

BLKinOR Well-Known Member

19. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for this fun challenge! I don't think I've ever scrapped about going for my iron treatments before. I have iron deficient anemia and these treatments bring me back to life! I usually have at least 1 a year, but this year I needed 2 double treatments because my iron got very low while I was home with during the quarantine and such.

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

20. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks