Wave at Your Neighbors | Pad Patter 2.7

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Feb 7, 2021.

1. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

So, we have the BEST neighborhood... but I wish we had friendlier immediate neighbors. It's slowing turning over from an older crowd. Plus, the newbies coming in are just having kids, lol! I just think we could have a block party and everyone would be friendly and have fun. I haven't met any true duds or meanies!

It all works out though. My BFF from college is 2 streets away. And, my besties group (5 total) are all within our same neighborhood. We can all walk to each others house in 5-7 minutes.

Karen likes this.
  2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I haven't seen neighbors in AGES, it's too cold! I waved at the neighbor yesterday when they were driving by and B and I were clearing the snow!

3. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

We've been in the same house for 20 years, and the neighbours on the one side of us even longer. Our kids basically grew up with their kids and we get on really well with them and will always help each other out etc.

However... we have some other neighbours that are a pain in the butt! Hubby can't go outside without the guy talking his ears off with the most random stuff... and it doesn't stop there... he can voice note my hubby about the most random stuff up to 11 times in a day. And he tells the same stories over and over. Everything you try to do, he can do better and tries to tell you how you should do it... right down to cutting the grass LOL!

4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

We have about 10-12 sets of neighbours, most of which we don’t know and to be fair don’t really want to know. I know the two neighbours immediately next door and one across the road (I went to high school with her). A lot of our other neighbours aren’t that neighbourly.....loud music at 6.50am on Christmas Day, steal our power while we were out and claim it wasn’t them yet the power cord says otherwise, drinking and partying til the wee hours of the morning.

5. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

The houses on either side of us are both empty and there is a hill across the street. I rarely see or hear kids anymore. It would be nice to be part of a neighborhood especially during this season of covid.

6. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

My one neighbor is crazy and the only wave they would get is the one finger salute. :agree <- - not that finger either.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

:giggle

[​IMG]