TraLaLa, TraLaLa!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by TheNamingFairy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

Thank you Naming Fairy! I am particularly about my chocolate

2. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

1. What is your favorite food? Chips! Especially salt and vinegar ones
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? My laptop, with wifi lol
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? Turning oxygen into carbon dioxide
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Less of a people-pleaser
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Yawning! Constant!

3. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Oh naming fairy - you nailed it! I do wish the tv would yell back - instead I get muteness while my husband looks at me and says “are you through? I’m trying to watch the news” I’m doing a little fairy dance!

cfile and bestcee like this.
  4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

LOL I yell at the news lately too and my husband responds the same way.. LOL we now watch anything BUT the news LOL

Donitab likes this.
  5. frutselke

frutselke I belong among the wildflowers...

6. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

7. meagan43

meagan43 Um, did you know that you're wrong?

1. What is your favorite food? Chocolate, actually have tons of favorite food. I love to sample lots of great food.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Does a library count as one thin?
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? Creative solutions
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? A million little things, but no real thing. Wouldn't be myself if I changed myself
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Correcting people

8. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

1. What is your favorite food? That's a tough one. LOVE ethnic food, so...- the food of the world!
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? clothing and Bible
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? Artist; watercolor, Fiber/textile
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Oh no ya don't- not giving any clue here! lol
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Oh no ya don't- not giving any clue here! lol

9. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

LOVE your sig!!!!!

10. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

1. What is your favorite food? Crab cakes.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? A cell phone and my Kindle with unlimited charge.
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I can make anything out of seashells.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would lose weight and never re-gain it.
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Some people think I take too many pictures.

11. DivaMom96

DivaMom96 Well-Known Member

@TheNamingFairy Please change my tagline!! Pretty please??? :beat:heartslub:heartlub
    1. What is your favorite food? Is wine a food?
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you? Lipstick!
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I love to sing and garden. I told my ex once that all I wanted to do was sing and grow flowers. He grinned and said, "That can be arranged!"
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be 3" taller!
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? I leave my shoes all over the house! Wherever they come off, that's where they live until I need them again. LOL!