Technique Slow Scrap | Wednesday January 20 @9pm EST/6pm PST

Discussion in 'Learning Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Jan 20, 2021.

1. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

2. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

I took this picture through my screen door to the back yard. For Rocky's sake, I hope this works... or I may have to subject him to another photoshoot! haha :rollin

The journaling is from his perspective... "Can we wrap up this photoshoot, mom? I’d like to come in and have my treat!"

[​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  3. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

yes

AnnaB and G.J. like this.
  4. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I had already completed my MOC layout for Day 20, so this is just an extra for the SLOOOOOOOOW scrap. Never have I ever taken a photo of me from the refrigerator. LOL!

[​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  5. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

Thank you for this slow scrap! I wasn't sure which way to go with my layout and this was just the inspiration I needed. :)
    [​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  6. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

thanks for the challenge this month, I really love photography challenges! I tried all the things, through the glass of wine, from my window frame, but the one I had the most fun was using my washing machine, never thought about doing this kind of shot! I love the link you gave on the chat, for the Jordi Koalitic site...it was amazing to see how those photos were made! thank you, Farrah!!

here's my page:
    [​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  7. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Is there a transcript of the chat posted someplace? Could you post the link to the above mentioned site here...? Jordi Koalitic site. I am intrigued with how the inside the clothes dryer images were photographed... With a remote??? and camera inside???

8. adriablack

adriablack Well-Known Member

Here's my take. Getting a good photo with the object I chose to use was a lot harder than I expected. Thanks for the challenge & slow scrap!!

[​IMG]

9. cestrada123

cestrada123 Well-Known Member

10. AnnaB

AnnaB Well-Known Member

Has it been sent?

11. FarrahJobling

nope. This closes at the same time as the MOC threads at the deadline 11:59 pm eastern time, Tuesday, February 2nd.

AnnaB and Angela Toucan like this.
  12. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

@FarrahJobling I only posted my page in the MOC thread, was I supposed to post in here too? (And I guess I should have asked before deadline ^^'')
    Oh well anyway this was my page
    [​IMG]

13. Ferdy

I'm not sure if I can post an outside link here, but you can see it at "jordikoalitic dot com" and the Instagram account is also very cool.

for the inside machine's photos, I think we all here in the forum used the telephone cameras with the timer on, at least that's what I did. But I think that if you use a camera with remote it's the same.
    One thing that I loved about the JK site is that they recreate the scenes, like, they used a piece from a washing machine, not a real one, and had water thrown, so it looked like the person was inside a working device...well, they are so freaking creative!!

FarrahJobling likes this.
  14. FarrahJobling

Coupons coming ASAP!

Ferdy and Angela Toucan like this.
  15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

16. Ferdy

Hi @FarrahJobling , sorry for asking, did you sent the coupon? I didn't receive mine...=)