January 18 - Combine Two Templates

Discussion in 'MOC 2021 Challenges' started by HeyJude, Jan 18, 2021.

1. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for these awesome templates! I had a good time mixing them up! It's not often I make a nice brown page, either! I love how it turned out and I love that my kids are so willing to let me snap a million pictures of them sometimes! My son Curtis' favorite color is yellow, so I really wanted to feature that color for him on this page, too!

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

2. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

Thank you for these wonderful templates and for the challenge. It's just amazing to me how many different layouts and possibilities there are when you do this!

[​IMG]

3. CarolynJoyce77

CarolynJoyce77 Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?!

4. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

I love templates! Thank you ladies

[​IMG]

5. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Fab templates. Thank you. Just did a page for fun :)
    [​IMG]

crazycat1126 likes this.
  6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

not too convinced about this page, I may try fix it later, maybe is jyst that reflects the (messy) state of our lives roght now... :)
    gorgeous templates both, and thanks for hosting @HeyJude :)
    credits in the gallery, all used is half price today only in SOSN

[​IMG]

HeyJude, RJMJ and JenEm like this.
  7. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

Thank you so much for the awesome template freebies!

Here's my page

[​IMG]

JenEm likes this.
  8. jetjez

jetjez Swim the deepest ocean

9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I had a blast combining these wonderful templates... thanks Judie, Rachel and Cheryl! :agree

[​IMG]

crazycat1126 and JenEm like this.
  10. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Fun challenge! Thank you for hosting, Judie, and thanks also to Cheryl and Rachel for the great templates. Mine :)

[​IMG]

katell, HeyJude and crazycat1126 like this.
  11. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you for the challenge and the freebies
    [​IMG]

12. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

I needed to do something simple today. I even stuck with one, monochrome kit, hehe. :-)

[​IMG]

katell and elseepe like this.
  13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Another FUN! Challenge!...I LOVE! Template Challenges!...It's Kinda Funny Now!...I Remember A Time When I Was Afraid Of Using Templates!...I Always Thought They Were Evil! & Unnecessary!...LOL!...But I Discovered That The Reason Why I Hated Them Was Because Of My "Old" Scrapping Program...It Just Wasn't Condusive To Working With Templates & I Didn't Know Why???...But As Soon As I Ditched That Software & Started Working With PSE!...Everything! Changed For Me!...Now! Templates Have Become My Friends!...LOL!...I Look Forward To Seeing How I Can Use Them Creatively!...& Combining Them Is Something I Have Done Before!...So Cool! Challenge!...It Just Took Me Quite Awhile To Finish My Layout...I Started It Yesterday...& Finished It Today!...I Wanted To Add More Elements That Represented My View Of How I See Scrapbooking!...[Most Days Anyway!...]...Scrapping Is My Heart & Soul!...& I Wanted This Layout To Reflect That!...I Added Plenty Of Happy Flowers! & Stars!...I Love! Them!...And Happy! Bright! Fun! Photos!...Ladybugs For Luck...Unicorns For Dreaming & Positivity For The Future!...Owls!...Also Bright & Cheerful!...Just Because I Adore! Owls!...& Look At How Pretty! Bright! & Happy! They Are!...I Recolored The Smaller Ones!...And OH! MY!...My Favorite Thing About This Layout!...Is The PINK! CROWNS!!!...Let's Not Forget Our Resident Froggy!...He's There Too!...I Also Used My Customary Paint! & Papers!...Blending Being A Must For Me!....And The Template Threads & Stitching...Were Fun! Too!...LOL!...I Also Really Liked The "Grrrrl Power" WA That I Extracted From A Paper & Blended It In!......I Also Really Liked The "Grrrrl Power" WA That I Extracted From A Paper & Blended It In!...I Liked the "X" 's From The Templates Too!...X Marks The Spot!...I Used The Lace Doilies From FDD's Template...& Her Stars Too!...Plus A Little Flower! That I Repeated & Recolored The Center Of!...I Used 2 Of The Frames...Moved Them Around To The Right In A Vertical Flow!...Put Rachel's Frame In The Centre!...With All The Elements Attached!...And I Turned It Into A Rectangle Frame!...I Really Liked the Vertical Flow! Better To Tell My Story Here!...Plus I Knew I Wanted To Do A Lot Of Clustering! & This Worked Better Angle-Wise!...I Recolored All The Frames In Coordinating Bright! Fun! Colors!...This Layout Was A Joy! To Create!...Just Took Longer Than I Had Planned!...LOL!...But That Seems To Be A Regular Thing For Me!...LOL!...I Really Enjoyed Working With These 2 Templates!...Thank You Ladies!...

*For My Creative Soul Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2018-Creative Soul-Paula Kesselring/LiLiWee
    *Mixed Media Monthly-May 2018-Strong Woman Influence-Paula Kesselring/Dawn Inskip
    *Mixed Media Monthly-May 2016-Flourish-Little Butterfly Wings
    *Brightsiding & Younicorn-Pink Reptile Designs
    *Heartstrings Scrap Art & Art & Life Scraps-Collab-Do You Love You?...[Non-Lilypad Collab]...[The 3 Crowns I Used...They Were Gold...I Recolored Them Pink...]
    *Strength Of A Woman-Color Overlays/Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Overlays/Spring Fling & Easter Things-Color Overlays-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  14. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

15. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

16. Enid

Enid Well-Known Member

I'm sorry forgot to post here, thanks for the challenge and the templates.
    [​IMG]

17. BLKinOR

BLKinOR Well-Known Member

Thanks for these great templates.
    [​IMG]

18. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

Hurray!! Another two-pages completed!! This one is the companion page to my Art Journal layout from Jan 12.

Jan 18 Template Mash.jpg

19. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

Always LOVE this challenge. Decided to keep it pretty simple and just add Rachel's template into one of the spots of Cheryl's template:

[​IMG]

I actually started this one too before realizing part way through that this was freebie and not in the store. Woops, first time I've done that... I thought Rachel's little paper snippet went perfectly with this kit/photos though so i still made it as a bonus page just for fun:
    [​IMG]

20. nhudao

nhudao Well-Known Member