TraLaLa, TraLaLa!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by TheNamingFairy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. TheNamingFairy

TheNamingFairy cave quid optes

I hear some of you would like a little Naming Fairy magic dust sprinkled upon you! Well, I'll need some help!

1. What is your favorite food?
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)?
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)?
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing?
    Answer my questions carefully; you never know what might become your next tagline!

3BluEyedBabies, umyesh and jesskab like this.
  2. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

1. What is your favorite food? Wine. Oh, wait. Thats a beverage.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? An iPhone. With no reception. But at least it has a camera. Until the battery dies. :badputer
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? "Cause I can't dance
      I can't talk. Only thing about me is the way I walk" ~Phil Collins.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Anger management. :nuno
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? I chew gum like a cow.
    [​IMG]

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

1. What is your favorite food? All the carbs, thanks.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? A CB radio so I could get help getting off the island!
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I know how to annoy my 11-year-old daughter in 3.2 seconds flat, thankyouverymuch.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd deal with my emotional trauma and baggage in my 20s rather than my late 30s and early 40s. I know that's deep but it's true!
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? I'm a fingernail chomper.

Frumpje likes this.
  4. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

1. What is your favorite food? Seafood which is odd because I love the ocean and am all about preserving it.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? My solar charged iPad
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I’ve died more than once but am still living.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d be more outgoing, I am so shy
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Procrastinating

cfile likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

1. What is your favorite food? Anything that’s a carb.....white bread, pasta, french fries, pizza or burgers are particularly enjoyable
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Bug repellent......I get bitten on the regular by mosquitoes and have been in every country that I’ve traveled to pretty much. They know where I am!
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I’ve been told my academic referencing is a work of art so I guess that but I’m not too sure.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing quite honestly.....I like how unique I am but to be slimmer would be awesome
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Easy.....procrastinating

6. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

1. What is your favorite food? pumpkin bread
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? a notebook & a pen and a lighter
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? green thumb-I'm a gardener!
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? be more outgoing
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? nagging my husband to do chores around the house

7. mom2jackaia

mom2jackaia I wish more people were fluent in silence

1. What is your favorite food? Pizza... all the pizza
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? My library
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I'm artistic
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To be more socially comfortable
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Hmmm... how could I possibly be annoying? My husband would probably say taking my socks off in bed and pushing them to his side :giggle

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

1. What is your favorite food? Chocolate
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Since I already mentioned chocolate in #1, I’ll have to say my knitting supplies. Knitting is an apocalyptic skill, didn’t ya know? ;)
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I can make just about anything I put my mind to, especially if it’s fiber related.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Let my extrovert side come out and play more.
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Starting new projects before I finish at least one. I’ve lost track of how many works in process I have. :D:helpy:hummm

9. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

1. What is your favorite food? Cheese and fruit
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Books, cheese and wine
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I’m a decent cook.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d be more sociable.
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Starting craft projects and not finishing them.

10. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

1. What is your favorite food? I don't have it often, but good fried chicken... yum!
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Currently, my crochet hook and yarn.... I've been stress crocheting lately :-)
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? Researching things to death... I love going down rabbit trails
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I could actually enjoy exercising... lol!
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? I have a tendency to start lots of projects at once

11. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

1. What is your favorite food? Yikes! Depends on the day but I would say of all time, probably baked Macaroni and Cheese or anything with potatoes.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Books, my pillow, and Dwayne Johnson (oops, couldn't help myself!) :)
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I am fabulous at embarrassing my children!
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I need to learn to stick to a workout plan
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Not following through with plans, lots of them

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Vrielinkie likes this.
  14. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

• What is your favorite food? Ice cream
    • If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? My family. And unlimited music, notebooks, and pens.
    • What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!) I write poetry and have 4 published books.
    • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To give myself the willpower and motivation to exercise every day
    • What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Drinking my calories, damn those fizzy delightful soda pops for being so refreshing.

15. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

@bestcee how exciting!!
    1. What is your favorite food? Ice cream
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? My computer - to scrapbook, of course!
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I can sing harmony fairly well.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Lose weight.
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Snoring - my husband is the one most annoyed by that!

16. DopeyGal

DopeyGal I don't like deserted islands!

• What is your favorite food? Mexican
    • If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? A boat so I can get outta there!
    • What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? Ambidexterity
    • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Thinner
    • What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Procrastinate

17. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Yay!!!

1. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is a nice juicy medium rare steak.

2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Cases of Pepsi
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? To find things none of my family can find!
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To be able to look at food like fuel only and not worry about gaining weight.
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Losing track of time and being late!

18. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I've never participated in this before but I think it's time for a change so here goes...

1. What is your favorite food? So many things...chocolate is near the top, of course, but bacon wrapped scallops or a good steak are up there.
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? Well, a few good books, my laptop and my sewing machine (and fabric stash) with my solar powered generator.
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I am a fairly accomplished baker.
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be more disciplined.
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? Apparently saying things like "just because it's possible doesn't mean it's probable" to my kids. They find it annoying, anyway :)

19. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

1. What is your favorite food? Anything with avocado
    2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)? My MacBook
    3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)? I have the ability to retain loads and loads of (sometimes useless) information (it’s like a database in my brain)
    4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Stop being such a perfectionist
    5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing? According to my husband, it’s being “Mrs ALWAYS Right”

20. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

1. What is your favorite food?
      Chocolate. Dark chocolate, but not so dark that it just tastes bitter.

2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you HAVE to have with you (it can't be a person or pet!)?
      Chocolate (in a cooler so it doesn't melt, of course). Books. Paper and pen. Camera with infinite batteries. Wait - I'm not trying to get off the island, am I? 'Cause living off fresh pineapple, and good books, and my cooler stash of dark chocolate sounds pretty good.

3. What special talent do you have (we all have at least a small one!)?
      I don't worry about getting lost in the rush and bustle of a busy life. Stopping to smell the roses is my specialty. In the words of the children in the orphanage where I taught, "Rebekah sister eat slow, talk slow, run slow."

4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
      I'd have a musical mind and know how to play the cello.

5. What is one annoying habit you keep doing?
      Staying up too late to enjoy the quiet, then being mad at myself for how tired I am in the morning.