Week Two favourite?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by StefanieS, Jan 15, 2021.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    Hands down this is mine.
    It was a challenge, I wanted the title to still be legible, but pretty and to showcase some flowers from my walk and I totally love the end result.
    Show me which is your favourite, favorite?

janedee, knclark, A-M and 1 other person like this.
  2. ajm

ajm Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I think this is my favourite. I love how it all came together.

knclark and Cinzia like this.
  3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Wow! Half way done already!

And wow! Looking back through this week's layouts, I'm not really loving any of them. I never choose to scrap clean and simple (wasted space I could fill with memories!), my filled style layout looks too messy, I felt too constrained journaling inside the diary element, I'm just "meh" about my story (although the rainbow paper in the background is one of my most favorite papers I've ever used in the 13 years I've been digiscrapping!), and my title made out of elements is weird. I did enjoy making all the pages and the reminiscing involved in several of them, so I don't mean to complain. But as for the looks of the pages, I guess the one most interesting to me is the one for the mirror photos. I also like that I pushed myself to really play around with photography, something I'm trying to get back into this year.
    [​IMG]

4. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I'm going to choose this one because the fact that I journaled that much is like astronomical. Also, the whole story behind it is one that needed to be written.
    [​IMG]

Smileark likes this.
  5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Wow we are going into week 3, time sure flies when you are having fun.
    It is a toss up again between the note book / Art journaling challenge, and the mirror one. I love both LO's But the mirror one wins, because I had a lot of fun doing it, as well as me liking the page.
    [​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.
  6. Saar

Saar Well-Known Member

Week 2 was harder than week 1, but I still love all the layouts I did. So to just choose one is hard. But this is mine. I struggled with the photo since we live in a construction zone and I'm sometimes ashamed of it.
    I also struggled a bit scrapping my layout, so it took me longer than I expected. But I love the end result and I love that I embraced living in a construction zone.

[​IMG]

Smileark likes this.
  7. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm happy with each layout I did this week. I chose this one as my favorite because I put the most work into it, not just in the creation, but in the chronicling of all the materials used. :)
    [​IMG]

Saar likes this.
  8. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

It was a toss-up between the art journal diary (pictured here) or my filled style page:

[​IMG]

9. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

My week 2 favourite:

[​IMG]

10. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I think this is my favourite because of the colours and the therapy for me to create this page. My only first cousin on my Father's side of the family died on the 7th of this month with Liver Cancer which we knew nothing about. When he was diagnosed last July he told his family he did not want anyone else told. So the news came as a big shock to me!

[​IMG]

11. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

It's a tie between the page I created for the one color/hue challenge I hosted:
    [​IMG]

and my bokeh challenge page:
    [​IMG]

knclark likes this.
  12. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

13. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

I found week two a little more challenging than week one (but in a good way) and I love how most of my pages turned out, so it's hard to choose. I think I'll go with this one though, my littles had so much fun dressing up and posing for the photo shoot, plus the page came together so fluidly:
    [​IMG]

14. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

Hmm... I don’t think I have a clear favourite this week but I had a lot of fun with the “no letters” challenge

[​IMG]

Cinzia likes this.
  15. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

my choice for week 2

[​IMG]

16. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Definitely the title with no letters for me, though I still need to do day 14, lol.

[​IMG]

17. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

This one is my favorite!! I worked all day on it and I felt like it was really me - all the feelings I am going through! I love collages and I never feel like I do it well, but this one I felt great about!
    [​IMG]

18. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I think this is my favorite:

[​IMG]

19. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

It has to be this one for me.

[​IMG]

20. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

It is a tie for me with Day 8 and 11 that ended up being companion pages - I usually struggle with single color - but this one came together pretty well. I like to journal - but typically not in so much detail and I got in both the journaling and pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]