MOC9 - Week 2 - How Goes It?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by elseepe, Jan 13, 2021.

1. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Loving all the challenges - some of them are definitely a big challenge! I am three behind right now but hope to get at least one done later today. I think the mirror one has been the hardest so far for me. I hadn't realized we only have bathroom mirrors in the house! Planning to take a photo today using the wing mirror on the car.

elseepe likes this.
  2. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I am all caught up and working on today’s layout. My most difficult was the mirror challenge.

elseepe likes this.
  3. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Right? The gallery is brimming with gorgeous ideas

melidy likes this.
  4. elseepe

I used to think clean and simple was my nemesis, that is until today’s filled challenge. It’s full, now I just have to shadow everything. My cat demanded I take a break to give her some love.

rach3975 likes this.
  5. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Today's will be hard. I'm not clean and simple anymore, but I have a hard time with packed layouts - they feel like I fussed too much! LOL

elseepe likes this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I did fall asleep soon! My kids were talking with each other and I dozed off, then woke suddenly when my daughter said, "Mom, you should go to bed." :lol2

elseepe likes this.
  7. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I caught up last weekend, and stayed caught up for a few days, but I haven't gotten to yesterday's or today's yet. I'll do one tonight and the other this weekend. I wouldn't say that this week's layouts have been harder for me, but I've had to step outside my usual scrapping more. There were more layouts that didn't work with the photos I already had or that won't be printed in my family photobooks. They were fun to do, though, so it's all good!

elseepe likes this.
  8. DraeScraps

DraeScraps Active Member

I'm behind this week! I'm glad for the weekend to catch up. At first I was a little frustrated- for someone who dislikes journaling in my scrapbooks, this MOC is really, really tough! I also feel like there have been a few challenges now where...if I had known what was coming...I'd have used alternate ideas.

But then I look at how many photos I took last year...or rather the fact that I barely took any. Now that I've had some time to reflect and work through the discomfort of the challenges themselves, I'm so thankful this year the challenges ARE SO NON TRADITIONAL! Otherwise, I think I'd have a bunch of pages with placeholder photos, instead of meaningful efforts. Yay for challenging our comfort zones!

9. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

On my free day this week to catch up on the 4 layouts I am behind, our power went out at 7am and did not come on again until night meal time. So much for good intentions. This week's challenges have definitely been more difficult for me. But I have ideas for 2 that I am behind. As for the mirror, well the only ones here are stuck to the wall in the bathroom. Thinking I may go out and buy a hand held one....... The idea of creating a page about my bathroom somehow does not inspire :eyeroll

10. elseepe

same, I took very few photos in 2020 -- I mean how many photos of purged junk does one really need :)