M3 Timing and Dec 2020?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by elseepe, Jan 4, 2021.

1. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I cannot find December 2020 M3 collection anywhere in the shop. I remember seeing it when it released and thinking I loved the colors.

Secondly, if I sign up for a subscription now, do I get Dec as the most current release? or would it start with Jan 2021 release?

2. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Karen likes this.
  3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

@elseepe I haven't been able to find out the answer to which Subscription Kit would be available to you when you first subscribe, I have sent Laura the owner a Message and either she or I will respond to you soon. We will also get the December 2020 category fixed in the shop. Thanks for bringing that to our attention :beat

4. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Hi Lisa, thanks for catching the missing category - that's all fixed and should appear for you on the storefront now.

Your subscription would begin with the December kit as the January kit does not release until 1/21.

Let me know if you need any additional help :)

Karen, Rachel Jefferies and elseepe like this.
  5. elseepe

I still don't see the main M3 kit when I click on the "Dents & Scratches" link (also it doesn't have Dec '20 associated with it). That category is just pulling up some of the add-ons, but the link Rachel posted works.

6. elseepe

@lmccandless The 35% discount for the add-ons does not seem to be calculating right -- it seems to be applying something less than 20% (at least for the Dec ones). Maybe some other discount is in effect and is overriding this one?

@lmccandless I sent you a PM describing some other anomalies I observed with the M3.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021