January 3 -Photoless- Who I am **CLOSED**

Discussion in 'MOC 2021 Challenges' started by MrsPeel, Jan 3, 2021.

1. melscrap

melscrap CT - Lynne-Marie

I did not think I would love this challenge as much as I did. I had a blast trying to find just the right elements to add! And I don't think I've ever made a page with bits and pieces from so many different kits and designers. Tanks for pushing me waaaay out of my comfort zone Cynthia!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and rrred68 like this.
  2. dbregant

dbregant Well-Known Member

3. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

4. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Great challenge - thanks!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and Mrsdudds like this.
  5. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

6. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OK, ladies, it is now 2:00 am Monday here in London, but I couldn't stop thinking about THESE AWESOME PAGES and wanted to see if anyone else had questions.......

Just in case, some of you who known me for years know that I don't click in "like" your post here until I have been to your gallery, because I have clicked in some by mistake, please, do not feel I dont like it if I didn;t click like here until now, is just for me to track down the [pages I have already commented in the gallery
    YOU ARE ROCKING THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you have no idea how much this means to me!!!!!!!!

@mcurtt Marilyn, have you seen the for5st page of mine? it took me over TWO HOURS to credit!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rofl
    and, it may have take you forever, but it was well worth it!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

@patsyt SO happy to see you!!!!!! I know some times the pages are not the easiest...but then when you look at your results.... you know my heart sings!!!!! THANK YOU so so much for the prayers, we need to catch up, will do soon, SO HAPPY you made it for MOC!!!!!!!!

:giggle
    you are beautiful!!!!!!!!! @Donitab

I haven't worn make up in probably 20 or 25 years .... I think I stopped when my Sarita was boprn, because of so many years on stage, I just thought of it as a chore...and I thought always I was ugly.... I look at those photos now and think, OH GOD If I knew that I w`s quiet OK, I would have taken the world and painted it red

did you see what I took for crediting mine? over TWO hours
    is well worth it for the designers though, I know you know- also, I am SO glad to see you here scrapping @jaye
    [​IMG]

@tinkerbell1112 I still think is FAR better they say funny and not "a pain in the but" like my nephews tell my sister in law
    once again, so glad to see you here!!!!!!

@cinna oh my dear dear girl, I know I haven't cross path with you for a long time, but I think you know I am a fan, we need catching up!!!! will be in the gallery tomorrow, I am so happy you decided to go not simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

@chloe_digiscrap my pleasure!!!! by the way, have I said how happy I am seeing you here playing?????!!!!!!!!
    we also need catching up, you have been in my mind often in the past few months, will comment in the gallery tomorrow, I am gonna make time to catch up properly with you!!!!!!!

@Electra you know I LOVE YOU!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

@G.J. Thank you!!!!!!!! hoping you are having a great evening too and that we will have a beautiful and creative rest of the month!!!!! I will be getting around the gallery tomorrow to comment in your pages!!!!!

@Iowan RiGHT???????!!!!!!!!?????

it makes my heart sing!!!!!!!!!! we need to catch up , seriously!!!!!!

@dvhoward Diane!!!! every page of yours reflects your awesome creativity!!!!!!!!! but YES!!!!!!!

@Lillyia THANKS!!!!!!!! so so happy you like it!!!!!!! it makes me happy and makes my day a much better one, seeing how much creativity and awesomeness you guys are bringing to the gallery!!!!! will be in the individual pages tomorrow commenting!!!

@Janisn so you should!!!!! I find that the most challenging pages I made for past MOCs have ended up being some of my best, and I have end up repeating the style or theme.... and yopur pages always are magical, happy to see you reflected in the page!!!!!!!!

@Joan K SO happy to see you!!!!! and, hey, I LOVE messy if that is what you think is messy!!!!!!!!
    will be in the gallery tomorrow (well, in a few hours, it is now Monday 2:35 am Monday here in London!!!!!

soooooooooooooooo happy you made a page!!!!!!!!! I need to catch up with your gallery and with you properly, hope you know you are always in mind, heart and prayers!!!!!! hope you guys are as well as possible in these crazy times!!!!!

@littlekiwi
    Jenn
    don;t over think it... just think, who am I?
    what you think defines you mostly?
    or what is something you love doing?
    there is so much inspiration in the thread, Jenn, and I know you will come up with something great!!!! you always do !!!!!
    [​IMG]

@elseepe
    ohhh I LOVE this different direction!!!!!!!!! so glad to see you for MOC!!!!!!! will be in the gallery tomorrow!!!!!

LADIES, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
    (pink for you @cinna !!!!)

ok now, seriously, 02:40 am Monday, I will get some sleep and be in your galleries in a few hours!!!!!!

8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OMG KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so so happy you made it!!!!!! we ll talk soon, been thinking of you so much!!!!!! @scrapsandsass

[​IMG]

scrapsandsass likes this.
  9. Christina W

Christina W Well-Known Member

Super fun challenge - thank you Mrs. Peel! :cheer

[​IMG]

10. meagan43

meagan43 Um, did you know that you're wrong?

This challenge was difficult for me - not because I don't like to scrap about myself, but because I join MOC every year to help me to complete 31 pages in the album that I am currently working on (this year, I am working to complete my Disneyland 2012 albums), so I try really hard to make the challenges work within the framework of the album and not make new fandom pages that do not fit anywhere. I ended up making this page for Who I Am at Disney.
    I have more than the 5 words and used journal cards as my supporting element for each one.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Got an idea so now working on it....have element ideas but not a word to go with it yet so not sure whether it will stay or go

MrsPeel and Donitab like this.
  12. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

This was a fabulous challenge Mrs. Peel! And I'm very glad it was the weekend so that I could devote the attention it deserved. Thanks for the great prompts.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and Cinzia like this.
  13. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Homebody - sticker with stool, blanket, book and mug
    Night Owl - clock flair, stars, cloud, owl
    Cat Lady - cat
    Binge Watcher - remote control sticker and tv flair
    Coffee/Tea Drinker - teapot, coffee beans, mug, coffee flair

MrsPeel and Mrsdudds like this.
  14. kendrawalter

kendrawalter Well-Known Member

15. scrippyscrapper

scrippyscrapper Well-Known Member

Here is mine! A fun little romp through my stash! Thanks for the challenge!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

That was really fun! Linking in the gallery - not so much - hahaha! Thanks for the creative challenge!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, rrred68 and Smileark like this.
  17. pearkat

pearkat Well-Known Member

18. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thankyou Cynthia for this challenge which took me a little while to work out what I wanted to do.
    the elements to match my words - fish symbol for Christian
    rings for wife ; mother and baby for mother; granny for Grandmother ; rocking chair and fragile label for Aged Care Volunteer.
    I did include my favourite colour.... red

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

This was definitely a challenge - but a FUN one! I decided to go with a "wordle" for my words. My elements correspond to the larger words:

[​IMG]

homebody: house element
    explorer: mountain element
    giraffe lover: giraffe element
    photographer: camera element
    morning person: sunrise element
    reader: book element
    patriotic: stars
    naturalist: flower

MrsPeel, Mrsdudds, jaharvey and 5 others like this.
  20. DraeScraps

DraeScraps Active Member