New Year’s Eve |pad patter 12.29.20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Dec 29, 2020.

1. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

My husband wasn't feeling well so he's already in bed sound asleep. Today I finished all the December challenges that I planned to do. So now I'm going to take my Kindle and go read while I finish up what's left of my pint of Ben & Jerry's.

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Sounds yummy!

we just finished playing rummikub and are going to finish watching maze runner.

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We had a very lame NYE. My hubby was watching basketball, so I went to my craft room and painted in my art journal. I came up around 9:30 and we watched some TV together until a little before midnight. The kids came out to watch the ball drop and then went back to their gaming with friends. :giggle My hubby barely made it until midnight. He was in bed by 12:01. Lol.

4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Well couldn't watch the fireworks at midnight although I could hear them. The clouds were low so we were inside them and could not see the rest of the town below us.

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I work in a hospital so I refuse to gather indoors. I worked a full day yesterday too, so wasn't sure if I'd actually be able to stay up! I actually stayed up until about 1:30 - I was shocked! We live on a big hill - rather elevated and we rang in the new year and watched, from our deck, the fireworks go off all over the valley below. It was beautiful & simple.

Happy New Year TLP community!