What are you Binge Watching? | Pad Patter 12.14.2020

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Dec 14, 2020.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

Being home more these days, I've been binge watching more shows....and I have a few new guilty pleasure shows....including Hardy Boys and Twisted. What are your guilty pleasure shows?

2. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

New Tricks
    Line of Duty
    Monk

3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Been rewatching Gilmore Girls since it was the 20th anniversary 2 weeks ago.. also Heartland.

4. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Call The Midwife
    Mr Inglasas
    Heros

5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hallmark Christmas movies. I watch a little bit every day until Xmas. Sometimes it takes me 2-3 days to finish a movie but I watch as I do other things (they are easy to follow, not much of a plot) or watch when I go to bed and then fall asleep. Family tv binging after dinner has been Lovecraft County, Coroner, Fargo and Manhunt. We have been watching the game shows too (Card Sharks, Supermarket Sweeps) and Masked Singer.

6. mom2jackaia

mom2jackaia I wish more people were fluent in silence

We spent most of the day yesterday binge-watching Christmas movies on Netflix.
    I've been watching The Blacklist lately as well.

7. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Great British Baking Show (finished latest season, now going back to rewatch earlier seasons)
    Unsolved Mysteries
    Amazing Race
    The Pack (think Amazing Race but with dogs!)

8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Hallmark Christmas movies
    Virgin River (Netflix) season 2 just got added so me and hubby watched season 1 again before watching season 2 as it had been since last January that we watch the first season. SO GOOD!
    Great British Baking show

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. FarrahJobling

The main problem with binge watching is that after awhile, it all just gets sooo old...like ENOUGH is ENOUGH already....then I have to take a break for awhile.

janedee likes this.
  10. FarrahJobling

I watched the first season of Virgin River....kind of a grown up version of Hart of Dixie. LOL

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I started watching Designated Survivor before I started binge watching Christmas movies. I’ll go back to it after the holidays are over. I used to work for a lobbying group and I’ve been very impressed with the acting/writing, especially Seth’s role as the press secretary.

Tronesia and keepscrappin like this.
  12. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

My husband and I are just finishing up Foyle's War (don't know what we will do without Foyle in our lives). I am watching "The 100". It's kinda bloody at times but a very interesting storyline.

SharLamb likes this.
  13. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

It's been years since we watched Foyle's War...time to re-watch. That's mostly what we do...watch things we loved in the past.

Donitab likes this.
  14. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Not binging anything - I usually will sit for a little while watching whatever my daughter has on in the evenings. She been watching Big Sky - it's on weekly so can't binge it. I believe it's from the same person who did Big Little Lies?
    Also we watched The Undoing with Nicole Kidman - that was on HBO though. It was really good.

15. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Chance and I are watching Supernatural...I've seen them all to the end (which I'm still processing), but he hasn't seen any of it. We're getting ready to start season 3.
    I really like Virgin River... finished season 2 last weekend
    Some others I love:
    Lucifer
    Schitts Creek
    Criminal Minds
    The 100
    The Walking Dead
    Probably my most "guilty pleasure" it Catfish :giggle

Donitab likes this.
  16. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I love Virgin River, but my hubby would never watch it with me... lucky girl that your hubby enjoys it too!

I've been too busy with our remodel to binge much of anything, but did get in season 2 of Virgin River and I've watch a few episodes of the new season of Grey's Anatomy and The Good Doctor.

Sokee likes this.
  17. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

this is fun, I watched Virgin River alone, but I talked about it to a friend and it seems that her husband was more into it than her! lol

I started to watch some old series that I never saw before: Jane the Virgin and How I met your mother, this one my fiance had to convince me, he saw it til the end and we are slowly on first season...
    and my guilty pleasure at the moment is Two and a half man, finished season one again and how I love the little one...I know this series is not ok, with all the wrong behavior, but the first 3 seasons when Jake is a kid, he's my favorite!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  18. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

My son, DH and I just finished watching Lovecraft Country. We'll see if they have a 2nd season or not. I'm not sure how they can stretch that story. The other one we need to get back to is Unsolved Mysteries.

My DH and I are watching Star Trek Enterprise. We are on season 3. Sadly, there is only 4 seasons but thankfully each season is about 30+ episodes. Once we are done, we'll get back to Star Trek Discovery while we wait for Star Trek Picard season 2 to release. If you haven't figured it out, we are fans :giggle

My son and DH are watching The Mandalorian season 2.

janedee and bestcee like this.
  19. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Oooh Jane the Virgin is a good one!! I forgot about that one!

Ferdy and Tronesia like this.
  20. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

We just finished up several seasons of The Durrells of Corfu. We both really enjoyed it.