DECEMBER Froggy Favorites!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Nov 30, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

The last, very last month of this year!
    I know everywhere in the world things are not exactly what we would want them to be, but this is a season of love, regardless of absolutely ANYTHING, and taken that we have an awesome scrap family here, lets make it the most amazing, so we have better reasons than a virus or violence to remember 2020...
    I know we have awesome talents in the community, so, help me by by sharing the pages you love, this last month of the year!!!!
    Lets keep it as The Season to be Jolly!!!!

:tree

See a layout in the gallery?
    Do you absolutely jaw-drop-love it?
    Want to show just HOW MUCH you love it?

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

Well...
    We want to see it too!

Throughout the month of :tree DECEMBER link us up to the gorgeous pages so we can see them and love on them too!
    If you decide to post a layout here make sure you let the lucky person know by commenting on their page with this:
    YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**

**when you list the page please make sure that you add a link to the page as well**
    you can post the linked page here by copying the 3rd link on the right hand side of the LO, the one that reads : Share BB Code: JUST COPY & PASTE into your text, no need to use the icons or the page wont show properly - so we can all leave them some love too!!!!

:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  2. MrsPeel

as usual, I am doing something else, but just came in and find this treasure by our awesome @HeatherB , my friend, thank YOU for 10 years of the most amazing inspiration (and friendship!!!!)
    [​IMG]

keepscrappin and HeatherB like this.
  3. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Thank you, for both your amazing friendship and for the Froggy Fav! You really made my day!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I just love the clever design here, with the dancer partially extracted to place some of the elements "behind" her in the scene. This is truly a standout!! From Cynthia @MrsPeel:
    [​IMG]

keepscrappin and MrsPeel like this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Apologies for the sharing overload I'm about to do....haven't gone into the gallery for quite a number of days but boy did I find some beauties

From @HeyJude
    [​IMG]

alinalove, keepscrappin and MrsPeel like this.
  6. littlekiwi

7. littlekiwi

8. littlekiwi

9. littlekiwi

From @mcurtt I really wanted to share a few of your last layouts as I love them all but was good and have just shared the one

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  10. littlekiwi

11. littlekiwi

and I wholeheartedly second this FF too! @MrsPeel this is gorgeous and soooooo creative

MrsPeel and HeatherB like this.
  12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

This one by @JenEm Jen, made me smile so much... very whimsy and perfect for the template... the doodled tree of the template looks like it came out of Suess land and the photos and title work and the whole page is making me smile.. now this year I will definitely have to watch the Grinch :) (I have never seen it!)
    [​IMG]

keepscrappin, MrsPeel and JenEm like this.
  13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

This one by @frani_54 is an absolute Froggy fav with the cupped hands and world.. absolutely gorgeous.. look at this art piece! Wow!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  14. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you so much! I'm honored! :heartslub

MrsPeel and littlekiwi like this.
  15. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

@cfile Christa Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for the FF. Mirjam's template was just perfect for this! I appreciate your kindness. :)

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  16. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Thanks so much Jennifer!

MrsPeel and littlekiwi like this.
  17. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

this one by @wombat is breathtaking
    [​IMG]

alinalove, keepscrappin and MrsPeel like this.
  18. MrsPeel

@HeatherB my dear dear friend, I don;t need to tell you how much this means to me, you know I treasure anty mention from you!!!!! I just saw this and my day became brighter!!!!!!

@littlekiwi
    Jenn, my lovely, do NEVER EVER apologize for sharing the pages you love!!!!! this is why we are here, to share inspiration!!! I gave you the official tittle of being my assistant here too!!!! :heartlub
    also,
    I know that this is true to each and everyone of us, the power of the love of this community is HUGE, a blessing, having someone love our pages that they will take time of their day to come highlight them here... I know it can change a very gloomy day into one where we feel loved...especially for some of us who suffer of paranoia of not being good enough (though we may have very factual reasons that may debunk the paranoid qualification !!!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl )

anyway, I was actually coming to bring a page by our amazing Ona @wombat146 , everything here is just our of this world, not just the photo, but the way is scrapped (because sometimes a page can be "made" by just the photo being awesome) this is NOT a stock photo, the gingerbread house is not a store bought one, and the whole capture is brilliant, then you have Ona's magic that turns it into a perfect memory keeping, of those that deserve mention with all my heart!!!!!!

[​IMG]

keepscrappin and littlekiwi like this.
  19. MrsPeel

I need to go now, will come back in a while with more, but I had another page I had made a note to post here when she posted publicly... is the marvelous , once again, brilliant scraping of a full page photo, which, like with Ona, has so so many reasons for bring a stand out, I am sure Bart will sing Kiss Me, Kate! (you know we are musical theater obsessed in this household LOL) when he wakes up!!!!
    so here, for all your eyes delight, our wonderful @silent ranks in all her elegance and glory, both in the photo and with her scrapping!!!!!
    [​IMG]

keepscrappin likes this.
  20. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

I love grunge! I love art journal pages... I love artsy pages and I love pops of color! This layout speaks to me!!!

[​IMG]