Lynn Grieveson "Make It Your Own" challenge

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by flowersgal, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Event Horizon

Event Horizon Active Member

2. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

had to do another one... another one for my heritage page
    [​IMG]

this is the template i made my own

[​IMG]

trekmom and mcurtt like this.
  3. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

@bjc - I'm loving your heritage pages!

4. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Sneaking In At The Last Minute With My "Make It Your Own" Layout Page!...My Layout Started Out In A Completely Different Direction!...But Changed Dramatically As I Progressed Through The Creative Process!...I Had More Pieces Used & More Papers Clipped!...But Found That To Be Too Distracting! & It Didn't Look Cohesive With How I Saw The Final Vision...After Changing It Numerous Times!...So I Ended Up Just Keeping The Main Ripped Photo Frame! & The 2 Paints In The Background...I Clipped Papers To Them!...& Continued To Layer!...& Layer! & Layer! Using Lynn's Brilliant! Paints!...My Favorite Thing!...

This Layout Is Certainly Speaking About My Own Life Currently!...Life Is Full Of Chaos! & Mess!...But It Is Also Full Of Brightness! & Color!...It's A Combo Of All These Things!...& Through It All We Persevere TOGETHER!!!!!!!...The Layouts Has A Duality Style To It!...Left & Right!...I'm Left-Handed!...Ray Is Right-Handed!...2 People! But 1 Together!...A Smaller Partition On One Side Than The Other!...Life Is Like That!...Always Looking For A Balance!...Between The Left & The Right!...Also It Represents Two Different People With 2 Different Views Or Not!...LOL!...2 Different People!...But Always Coming Together In The End!...All That Messy PAINT! Is Pretty Obvious!...It Is All There To Tell The Story Of Our Chaotic! & MESSY! Life Right Now!...My Partner Ray & I Have Been Together For 25 Years! Now!...Through All The Ups & Downs That Are OUR Life!...We Are Still Together!...Hanging In!...We Always Said "It Was You & Me Against The World!"...It Seems That Sentiment Still Holds True Today!...So With Strength! Grit! Perseverance! Love! & Each Other!...We Will Prevail!...I Hope!...LOL!...More Apartments To See On Monday!...Cross Your Fingers!...One Will Be A Winner!...

*For My Together Is Better Layout-I Used:

*Apple Of My Eye/Wild & Free & Sometimes Prickly-Lynn Grieveson
    *Here & Now Templates-Template No.2-Lynn Grieveson

*Here Is The Preview Of The Original Template Pack Duo:

lgrieveson_here_and_now_templates_preview.jpg

*And Here Is The Preview Of The Here & Now Template No.2 That I Used:

lgrieveson_herenow_tp-2.jpg

*And Here Is My Together Is Better Layout:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    flowersgal and mcurtt like this.
  5. Erin2

Erin2 Well-Known Member

I used the third Tearing Along template
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  6. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

[​IMG]

I used the Rip It Up template on the left for my page - changing the two photos to one long vertical photo for the major change for my layout.

My page:
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.