Cappuccino | Pad Patter 11.8

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Nov 8, 2020.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I have totally let this day get away from me and not really sure what I accomplished lol, but I did just find out that it's Cappucino Day.

[​IMG]

I'm not much of a cappuccino fan, they are a tad too sweet for me for the most part, but my mother loves them! She was a lifelong black coffee drinker and then suddenly switched to all cappuccino...weird.

Are you a cappuccino lover?
    And if you're not, it's also Harvey Wallbanger day :giggle I could possibly go for one of those after this past week!!

2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Nope, don't like any kind of coffee. The smell of it, yes. the taste, nope. My cousin and I joked when we were both in college studying to be teachers that we flunked Coffee 101 since all the teachers we knew at that time drank coffee. She did end up being a teacher then school administrator for over 30 years and I think she never did drink coffee. I went in a different direction.

I'll stick to my Dr. Pepper.

Memaw2Wm likes this.
  3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I've never developed a taste for coffee. It smells nice sometimes, but I've never wanted to drink it.

4. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I live in coffee land (Seattle) but don’t buy cappuccino that often. I do make a pot of flavored coffee, usually hazelnut, each morning but I don’t add sugar or milk. I used to be a tea drinker but slowly, through the years, shifted to coffee. Now I’m probably addicted to it.

5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I've never had it. I don't like coffee, but love the smell. If its muted and sweet I might like it... just not sure, lol!

6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I've only had one once. I wasn't too keen. But then again I'm not a coffee drinker.

7. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Yes please.
    I love my cup of orange tea, but a cappuccino or latte when I am out for a meal or with friends...LOVE it.

8. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I am not a hot beverage drinker anyway.....I might have a hot chocolate a few times a year but other than that it’s Diet Coke and iced tea for me.

9. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Eh- I don't mind them, but not my favorite. I prefer americano's with a tad of whipped cream ;)

10. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I started drinking coffee by drinking cappuccino. I don't think I originally liked the flavor of coffee..but the sugar and sweetness was good. Now they are too sweet for me. I like coffee with a little cream and a little sugar.

11. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

LOVE IT!!!!! my favorite is a local gas station around here.. they have this White Chocolate Raspberry kind that just makes me so happy

12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I've never had a cappuccino or a harvey wallbanger. Lol. I'm actually surprised the number of people in this thread that don't drink coffee. I don't either, but I usually feel like I'm the ONLY one. :giggle The picture is so cute though Jan!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  13. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Not a coffee drinker, but I do love the smell. I start each day with an icy cold Pepsi.

14. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm more of a latte or mocha drinker myself.

15. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

I'm a tea drinker, but also enjoy a coffee now and then. I'm not a big fan of cappuccinos - if I do have it's usually a flat white made with almond milk but I prefer an americano with a spoon of cream. I don't take sugar or sweeteners in either tea or coffee.