Checking out of store issue

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by crlin, Nov 4, 2020.

1. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have this happen? Whenever I check out before it takes me to PayPal it goes to "I am not a robot" when I check that it goes to the picture that tells you to check all the boxes with signals or some other thing. When I check the boxes it takes me to an error page. when I go back 1 on my browser it goes to PayPal like it should. Its been doing this for several months now.

2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

This has been happening to me for the last couple of months too. What web browser do you use? I wouldn't be surprised if it's Mac's Safari not behaving again. Occasionally Safari has given me trouble, like it wouldn't play Netflix movies and it doesn't like keeping me logged in at Smugmug.

4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I primarily use safari when shopping here but haven’t had that problem at all.

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Yes me to. For a long while. I think it is a store connection issue not a browser one, because I use Edge and Windows to shop.
    Sometimes it can go on for ages before it lets you check out, because after the "I am not a robot" thing it keeps telling you to tick the boxes, and it makes no difference ,it goes back to the Robot thing again. Other times it helps to refresh the page.

6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Yes, me too. I just click on the box, then the back arrow and it takes me back to checkout (usually - but not always).

Today, I tried something different - instead of clicking on the first "Pay With Paypal", I checked on the box to go to checkout. Then I clicked on "Pay with Paypal" and it didn't do that.

keepscrappin and michelepixels like this.
  7. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Ladies, if you could, please tell me what browser you are using. I have scheduled some time this weekend for our tech to work on this issue and it would help him to isolate it. Thank you!

8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I use Apple's Safari on my iMac.

9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Although I’ve had no issues, I use either Safari on iPad Mini 2 or Google Chrome on Windows 10.

10. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I use Foxfire and it happens a lot. Today I tried using my gift certificate for partial payment and now I am stuck where the checkout page won't work, when I refresh I no longer have a Checkout button even trying to pay with a credit card. I can usually go back to view cart and continue successfully but then I lose my gift certificate. Not sure where to go now. @lmccandless

11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

OK, I logged out of the store, then closed down the browser, reloaded Firefox, signed into the store, went to my cart and the gift certificate was saved as applied, clicked Paypal and it worked perfectly. Good luck figuring this out. I've had the problem whether I click the first Paypal icon or the second so I think it is tied to the code associated with the Paypal icon. @lmccandless

12. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

I am using Firefox.

13. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Windows and Edge , but I just went shopping and the checkout worked perfectly !

cfile likes this.
  14. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

I thought this only happened to me. It happens on both Firefox and Chrome (I haven't tried other browsers though).

15. adriablack

adriablack Well-Known Member

I've been having this happen as well - PC, Firefox