Lynn Grieveson Design Recipe Challenge. ***WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by StefanieS, Oct 15, 2020.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Congrats to @SanVHM for being chosen as Lynn's winner for last months inspiration challenge.

[​IMG]

For this recipe I have chosen this layout I created a little while back.
    [​IMG]

Your recipe: Must include these listed items, you may use more of what is mentioned, (but not less) and you may add whatever else you would like to finish your layout in your very own style.

1. have 1 large eye catching title
    2. have 3 flowers
    3. one paint transfer
    4. a postage stamp
    5. some stars
    6. use a handwritten font for your journaling.

Rules:
    1. Please use 75% Lynn Grieveson Designs (including freebies, retired goodies and currently in store)
    2. Please upload to
    Lynn's Gallery at The Lilypad following The Lilypad's rules.
    and then add it into this thread too, so we can leave you some love and count your entry.
    3.You have from now on the 15th of October until midnight on the 14th of November EST/EDT.
    If you have any questions or need to reach me please tag me @Eyeore

[​IMG]
    Sample layout by Marilyn

Ferdy and marijke like this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Here's my layout again with a link back to the gallery & my credits:

[​IMG]

3. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Loved this challenge, thank you!
    [​IMG]

LynnG, trekmom and Angela Toucan like this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for another great challenge!

[​IMG]

LynnG, trekmom, mcurtt and 1 other person like this.
  5. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

thank you for the challenge

[​IMG]

6. Event Horizon

Event Horizon Active Member

7. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

thanks for the challenge. just got back from this hike and used some iphone photos with these beautiful collections adn the "recipe"
    [​IMG]

LynnG, Angela Toucan and mcurtt like this.
  8. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Love recipe challenges thanks
    [​IMG]

9. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

10. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you Stefanie for this challenge!

[​IMG]

LynnG, trekmom, mcurtt and 1 other person like this.
  11. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

12. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

great recipe thank you.
    [​IMG]

LynnG, mywisecrafts and mcurtt like this.
  13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everyone!...Another GREAT! LYNN Challenge!...Some Of You May Know That My Life Is Filled With Ups & Downs!...Lately!...Being Evicted! From Our Apartment Complex After 20 Years!...Having Hernia Surgery On Friday! That I Have Waited 4 Years For!...INSANE!...I Had A Week To Prepare!...After Going For Tests! For Days!...Just To Qualify!...Covid Testing Mandatory!...Surgery During A PANDEMIC!...Who Would Have Thought It!...Not I!...I'm Recovering Now!...I Had A Few Pitfalls!...But I'm Doing A Bit Better Today!...Still In Pain!...& Having To Be Careful!...No! Leaning Forward To Put Pressure On My Belly!...We Started Looking For A New Place Now!...Have Started Getting Rid Of The Things We Don't Need/Want!...It's A Process!...But We Are Working On All Of It!...Not To Mention My Other Health Issues!...We Do Have Until February 2021! To Move!...But We Want To Be Gone Long Before Then...But Overall...We Will Survive! OVERCOME! & MOVE ON!...

*That's What This Layout Is All About!...The Storms Of Life!...How They Come & Go!...But For Us! Lately...More Coming Than Going!...We Have Survived EVERYTHING! Together!...For Over 20 Years Now!...This Layout Celebrates That Too!...We Have Always Said Our Mantra Is "Us Against The World"...!...It Still Is!...We Will SAIL THROUGH THE STORMS OF LIFE!...The Layout Is Chock Full Of Imagery To Back Up My Feelings & Emotions!...The Umbrella Reps. The Storm...The Mona Lisa Masked...LOL!...Reps. Art/Culture...Our Covid Times!...The Wearing Of Masks!...My Own Artistry For Creating Layouts!...My SANITY!...The Boats!...Sailing Through...We Both LOVE! The BEACH!...The Birds!...We Both LOVE! The Singing Birds!...We Hear The Birds Each Morning Here During The Spring & Summer!...Plus! You Guys Already Know! How Much MUSIC! Is Part Of My Everyday Life!...The Flowers!...Nature's Beauty!...Leaves Too!...We Are Both Nature LOVERS!...The Butterflies! The Stars! The Hearts!...All Relating Back To Everything I Already Said!...Our LOVE! For Each Other!...Lasting Over 20 Years Now!...We Are The Stars! In Our Own LIVES! Too! & For Each Other!...The Butterflies Rep. Rebirth...New Beginnings!...Fresh Starts!...If You Look Closely...I Even Incorporated A Little House!...To Represent Our Impending Move! To Our NEW! Home!...Despite The Looming Storm...Blue Skies...Sunshine! & A Rainbow!...Looking Up Towards Heaven!...For Strength! Clarity! & Positivity!...The Coffee Pic! Is A Bit Of Fun!...Ray Is Obsessed! With Coffee!...I Don't Like Coffee!...& She Is An Artsy! Sort!...Hence The ART! Connection To Mona Lisa!...Everything Is Connected!...LOL!...& I Have A Small LOVE! Of Sunglasses!...Got That In There Too!...I Have Light Sensitivity Issues...So I Always Wear Sunglasses Outside In Sunlight!...The Word GRATEFUL! In The Left Corner!...I'm So Very Grateful! For Ray!...My Family!...& My Many Friends!...I Feel The TLP! Sisterhood! LOVE! Here Each & Every Day Too!...

*As Per The Rules For This Recipe Challenge...I Have Completed Them All...But Upon Further Review!...I See That The Journaling Was Supposed To Be Hand-Written...I Used WA Strips!...To Convey My Journaling Story!...So Perhaps This Layout Won't Be Eligible For This Challenge...Well That's O.K...I Worked Really Hard On This Layout...& So I'm Gonna Post It...But I Understand If It Doesn't Qualify...Sorry About That...But I Had A Happy! Creative! Time!...Using So Many Of Lynn's WONDERFUL! Products!...Just The Break I Needed From Today's Many Stressors...

*For My The Storms Of Life Layout-I Used:

*Winds Of Change/M3 April 2020-This Storm Shall Pass/Wind In My Sails/Sing To Me/I Wander/Nesting/Forestier/Be Kind/Heartfelt Paint-All By Lynn Grieveson

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    LynnG, mcurtt and Angela Toucan like this.
  14. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Great recipe - thanks!
    [​IMG]

15. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

used Seasons of change, frames in pairs and textural transfers 3
    [​IMG]

16. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

17. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Thanks for this great challenge. Here's my LO.

My journaling says this (just my blunt truth about voting and real life....lol).
    "This is real life.. Get out and vote...it then gives you the right to complain.....I voted 10-19-20!"

Stars are in the middle of the flairs used on the flower centers. My photo is inset on the stamp.

[​IMG]

18. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I'm Finally Back Here With My NEW! Layout For This Challenge!...& This Time!...It Conforms To All Of The Recipe Requirements...LOL!...Thank You! Everyone For The Positive Comments You Left On My First Layout!...They Were All Very Heartfelt! & Much! APPRECIATED!...But This Layout Takes A Completely Different Turn!...Back To The Season I LOVE! Most!...Fall/Autumn!...And Back To THE PUMPKIN PATCH!!!...Our Adorable! Little Friend! Here...Is Having The Best! Day/Time!...Admiring All The Pumpkins!..It's SOOO!... Hard To Choose Just One!...OH MY!...They All Look So Wonderful!...So...I CHOOSE!...This One!...YES!...This Is The One!...

*FYI : Everything Is Used Is Original To Lynn's BEAUTIFUL! Designs!...:
    *With The Following Exceptions :

*The Three Green Flowers I Used:Were Recolored From A Dark Rust Color To The Matching Green Color...
    *The "So Precious" WA Was Recolored From A Taupe/Grey Shade BG & Navy Lettering...To The Matching Green Shade....Plus!...I Applied A Gold Stroke! For More Pop! & Impact!...
    *The Green Bird Stamp Was Also Recolored From A Sage/Olive Green To The Shade Green That Matched The Green Skirt...
    *The "I LOVE" WA & The Bows Have A Matching Green Stroke Applied...As Well

*For My It's Pumpkin! Time Again Layout-I Used:

*Rip It Up-Templates-Letter-Sized-Template#2/Forestier/I Wander-M3 September 2020-Add-On/Mixed Media Monthly-September 2020-Stop Waiting/Mixed Media Monthly-October 2020-What Holds You Back-Lynn Grieveson

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  19. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Great challenge! I love recipes.

[​IMG]

LynnG, Angela Toucan and mcurtt like this.
  20. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny