I am so lazy in ____|Pad Patter 09.16.2020

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Sep 16, 2020.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

[​IMG]
    In putting on lotion! it is just a drag to me! lol
    [​IMG]
    and I know I need to drench my self, but never do?

what is your I should do this, but just don't little thing?

2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Dusting! I really need to dust the blinds and some other places but don’t want too. :giggle

3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Ditto to both of your answers @AnneofAlamo and @keepscrappin

I started cleaning the inside of my windows in June, doing 1 room at a time. I still haven't finished, not looking forward to doing the picture window in the living room or window in the kitchen above the sink that is a pain to get to. 1 other room isn't done as well.

4. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I'm horrible about dusting and I absolutely HATE to clean the bathroom ... I tend to swipe at it, but it really needs a deep clean.

5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hmmm... just in general, at times. :giggle I'm lazy with making doctor's appointments.

I have very very dry skin, so I lotion up A LOT! We have a cleaning lady a couple times a month, Thank Goodness - my Mother's Day gift and DH's Father's Day gift to ourselves, lol!

6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm the same with the lotion. Also I probably should shave my legs more often than I do, but no one is complaining about it soooo :giggle
    I also agree about the windows.

Donitab likes this.
  7. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Lotion, what's that? LOL! I don't have time for that...except in winter when I get super dry.

Me too! I was just thinking I should check on doc appointments for my kids...I know it's been at least a year...probably 2, maybe 3 since they've been! Eeeek.

jk703 likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm a lotion freak! Always have been - I can't stand for my skin to be dry or my hands. I used to like to clean but now I despise it. We had a cleaning service twice a month but haven't set up a new one yet I think we're going to try to find one, though. I would never cook again if i could help it. While we were traveling, we ordered from Grub Hub and Door Dash every evening after we got checked in. SO nice! I could totally get used to that! I guess I don't like to do much of anything - I like to scrap. BWAHAHA

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

House Cleaning in general... it doesn't stay clean so I feel like it's a waste of time. Lol! We do a Saturday "dig out" if we are home and get all the messes picked up, but the actual CLEANING part is so dumb. I have teenage boys so, seriously, nothing stays clean. Ha ha!

I'd much rather spend my free time reading or being creative.

bellbird, Donitab and keepscrappin like this.
  10. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Right there with y'all on the dusting - I mean occasionally I do it so that we don't get mistaken for an archaeologic dig, but it is so pointless where I live - we have dust like the Sahara here.

Anything involving organization - I HATE organizing, but then it is so nice when everything has a place. Life can get hard, y'all!

But, now, lotion - we have just a dry, arid climate, I find I am constantly putting on lotion and lip moisturizer. So, no laziness there.

Karen likes this.
  11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

it smells so good when it is done, but it doesn't last you have my permission to not do it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I so get the Sahara! I live on the very edge of our town and the desert is my backyard-one gust of wind and
    [​IMG]
    I am laughing so hard at the name of your Saturday's! I have my boys do their rooms on Saturdays, and my teen will come out with a huge garbage bag? I am like how?
    [​IMG]
    oh my gosh this is so brilliant...our hardest (cause we live in tiny town) is traffic and maneuvering on and off freeways when we go on vacation, to order Grub HUB or Door dash! I love you!
    [​IMG]
    time for lotion!
    [​IMG]
    Im with ya!
    [​IMG]
    I do find streaks irritate me, so i just don't clean them! bhahha
    I give you an out with fairy love!
    [​IMG]
    5 boys!enough said
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    YES! the phone call, then the scheduling nightmare, no that day won't work, how about the week after that? Then the paperwork I know is coming. The phone call the day before, oh we overbooked or doctor is going to the bahamas can we reschedule?

12. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

You know just today I cleaned and tidied the kitchen drawers, that and the wardrobe tops are my two most "forgotten" chores. And like today,the thought always comes ;oh my God what if I died, someone else would have to do this, what would they think ! Yeah I know...

Sokee and Memaw2Wm like this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Anne @AnneofAlamo you KILL ME!!! I just sat down at my laptop and I'm laughing so hard - thanks for the comic relief! We can always count on you GURRRRLLLLL. :clappy:happydance:compcoffee

Sokee, Karen and AnneofAlamo like this.
  14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yes! That was great for a chuckle! @AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo and Cherylndesigns like this.
  15. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

upload_2020-9-18_9-15-26.gif @AnneofAlamo
    You are Awesome!!! Needed a good laugh today after a horrible night of restless sleep!

for me it is cleaning the showers.... to the point my hubby just does it because he knows I NEVER will!

16. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I never bother with lotion, so you're in good company. Having done a bunch of research on chemicals in products, I take a pretty conservative approach to smearing anything on myself - that and I'm lazy when it comes to doing it on a regular basis, lol.

I'm lazy about bed-time and potty training my little guy. He goes to bed way too late and he should totally be potty trained, but I just haven't made it a priority. That's what you get when you're a mid-40's mom to a 3 year old ;)

17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i'm lazy/bad at typing or texting to reply to stuff - it's so much easier to hit 'like' and with my mum, i'll just call her - i overanalyse how she could possibly read into or misinterpret phrases and it takes me forever re-writing and re-phrasing before i commit to hitting 'send'!

18. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Anne - your posts and GIFs are hilarious! Puts such a smile on my face this AM.

And @Nemla - I never thought about it like that! GAH! Maybe that thought will motivate to get my To Do list done more often?!?! :hehe

100 % this!

I love to put on lotion - my hands get lathered up a few times a day probably bc I am washing them constantly at the hospital and they need moisturizer!

19. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

That exact thought is why I did the purge of my house the last few years. I could not expect my cousins to do it since they are my closest relatives. Yes, they will still have to clean out the house to prep for selling but there is no longer a basement full of stuff to go through!